Kaeya, Childe- Jealous S/o

Characters: Kaeya, Childe

Kaeya

Kaeya isn't afraid to be bold, he's a flirt and quite known for his flirtatious behavior among other traits. To put it simply the Calvary Captain of the Knights of Favonius can be flirty. He's charming by default and so it's no surprise that many would flirt with him.

Now he doesn't do it on purpose, but sometimes he flirts back. Of course, he doesn't reply with anything that could get the person's hopes up just some harmless flirting. However, he does have some barriers that once someone crosses-who isn't his s/o, he leaves the conversation and stops the flirting entirely.

However, in one evening, you decided to accompany your boyfriend to his work. Nothing too difficult a bit of patrolling and some planning but all in all it was a pretty simple day.

As you strolled back to the city of freedom you notice someone Approaching you- or more your boyfriend. You first had the thought that it was a member of the Knights of Favonius delivering a message to the Captain so you paid no mind to it.

But what did catch you off guard was the flirty comments that were made towards him instead. You're used to Kaeya being flirted with, you flirted with him yourself but what troubled you was what this person in question was saying. It made you feel somewhat insecure in the situation.

And well some jealousy did start to toll in your chest, leaving that feeling of envy.

Having enough with their comments you snapped back at them. Remarking his being taken and whatnot. This caught Kaeya off guard, but he was very amused, to say the least.

" No need to be jealous babe"

But if you get annoyed with his teasing Kaeya will drop it, it's not his intention to make you feel insecure. All in all, he's kinda proud of his partner for snapping back, he likes the witty side to them. But he dislikes the idea of his s/o being uncomfortable to the point they had to speak out against the person.

If it makes you feel better he'll become a lot more affectionate towards you, it's his way of asking for forgiveness after being so amused by your jealous feelings. But it's also to remind you that his heart is only claimed by you. Giving you more kisses than usual and having longer cuddle sessions. He has a hand around you and gives reassuring squeezes to remind you that he loves you dearly and that there is no need to be heeded by jealously.
-

Childe

Childe isn't one to make you purposely jealous, he does anything in his power to ensure that his partner is happy.

He acknowledges that jealousy could make someone insecure and doubt the relationship and Childe doesn't want to strike those emotions. So whenever someone does flirt with him he kindly makes them aware that he is already in an established relationship and more advances will only irritate him further

He's a charming guy as well so can't you blame anyone trying their hopes at wooing the Fatui Harbinger.

Of course, there will be that one occurrence where he'll play along just for the fun of It, no real feelings of affection being provoked. After all his love is reserved for you

In one of the occurrence where you happened to be present, Childe wasn't ready for the witty part of you to shine through when someone made their attempt at courting him.

It started as a harmless a subtle flirt while you tried to pay no mind to it and focus solely on other things.

But the flirting continue and Childe didn't get the chance to reply. The person just shot flirt after flirt and an envious feeling was starting to bubble in your chest. It continued to bubble until you burst.

You didn't say anything to mean you were just letting the person know that Childe was taken and they should put a halt to their flirting, yes it may have come off a bit brash but the person didn't have any indications of stopping.

But he reassures you that he commits himself to you and you alone. Making a promise that he will always love you dearly and the person was just another in the sea of people that roam the streets of Liyue.

If your feeling insecure Childe will take it upon himself to make you happy again, a peck on the cheek or forehead should help bring your spirits up. Cause if not he's gonna feel really guilty about it.

" Ojou-chan no need to feel jealous! Haven't I told you that I only love you?"