Jean- Shy Hugs

Characters; Jean

Request: hi! :)) can I request jean with an s/o who really likes hugs but is always reluctant to ask jean? thanks!

I'm feeling slightly better now- but I'm taking things slowly
-

Jean

You like hugs however were shy when initiating them. You almost waited for Jean to make a sign that she wanted a hug. Sometimes you tried to ask her for one but your shyness has always beaten you before you could.

As acting grandmaster Jean barely has a moment to cherish the presence of her s/o. She loves you to bits however her high position renders her drowsy and a cramped schedule.

With all that, she doesn't catch on to your love for hugs early on. She doesn't notice how you linger in her touch or how you never hesitate to hug her when given the chance.

However, she starts to notice how you sometimes ask for a hug. Those questions were rare and happened occasionally, it was no doubt that you were shy about the ordeal and we're reluctant to ask her.

Jean however doesn't mind it all that you like hugs, she loves to take even a second to not think about her work and focus on something else, someone she cares for dearly.

Jean gives you more lingering touches and comforting squeezes whenever she pulls you into a hug. And reassures you that you shouldn't be shy when asking her for hugs, that'll she always take a second to clutch you close.

" Y/n if you ever need a hug, I'll happy to hold you close."