Marriage- Ningguang

Characters; Ningguang

Ningguang
Pretty much everyone who resides in Liyue is aware that Ningguang is married to you. While her role does require Ningguang to keep a low profile, the word did get out of your existence and your relationship with her.

She treats you like royalty, she makes sure all your worries are diminished and you feel comfortable at all times.

Since she enjoys attending social events and gatherings, she tends to bring her spouse along to enjoy the evening together.

She keeps pda at average to slightly above, when married it doesn't change. Although she doesn't hesitate to kiss her spouse compared to when you where just dating, where kisses in public were less common.

Expensive gifts everywhere, she likes to spoil you but at the same time keeps a budget to ensure she doesn't overspend ( That ZhongLi's job )

Not to mention the expensive dinners she takes her spouse to

Would probably try to get you a bodyguard if you weren't very skilled in combat. If you decline the offer she'll be hesitant but support your decision

But the moment you get hurt don't be surpise to find a pair of bodyguards by you.

Fights between you two are a rarity. Shes very understanding to her spouse and thinks in there prospective. She rarely rises her voice when angered by something and whenever there is a problem its resolved quickly.