Last Minute Birthday- Kaeya Diluc Childe

Characters: Diluc, Kaeya, Childe
Request; Diluc Kaeya and Childe hc wherein they didn't know it was there s/o's birthday until someone casually mentioned it so they cram to make it special and like surpise s/o later?? SKSKS

A/N; I spelled Birthday wrong various time through this lmao.
-

Diluc

It's your what?

Diluc reacted as normal but you can notice that glint of surpise in his crimson eyes as his brother CaSUaLlY mention how its your Birthday today.

He double checks if it's your birthday, and after its confirmed it is, Diluc instantly feels bad. So he plans a surpise gift to help celebrate his s/o's birthday

Diluc isn't a party person so the surpise just consist on the both you, enjoying the evening together.

He wishes you a happy brithday and tells you to meet him at the tavern before it closes.

You do so as the tavern becomes more isolated by the passing minute. And once it was just you and Diluc. The redhead sits you two to have a nice glass of wine or grape juice.

You have some delicious food to wash down the alchohol or grape juice. After having the little feast you return home where Diluc treats you to a nice massage and some cuddling afterwards.

He's sure to mark down your brithday on a calendar to not forget next time

Kaeya

Well shit

It's your birthday and your boyfriend Kaeya forgot about how special today is. He happened to find out from Paimon while you were buying something from the merchants shop.

When he found out about your brithday he was astonished how something so important pasted his mind but regardless he's going to treat you for your birthday

In the next few hours he buys his partner some gifts and while it does seem rushed he does put a lot of thought of what his partner likes in those few hours.

He buys you some expensive wine of your favorite or if alcohol isn't your favorite type of drink then he'll buy the beverage of your selection unless its grape juice.

He tries to make your Birthday memorable with the limited time he has but it somehow works out.

The day ends with a nice dinner with a little pastry followed by some cuddling and enjoying a nights rest.

He has the date of your birthday burned into his brain that day forward and hasn't forgot it since

Childe

The fact that your Brithday slipped through his mind in the first place is an accomplishment of itself

This man is in total shock when one of your acquaintances wishes you a happy brithday. And your boyfriend behind freezes in his tracks as you thank them.

Childe acts as normal as he could muster. Playing his cool act and teasing his partner when he can.

The days draws closer to an end as the sun is starting to set. Your starting to worry if he forgot about your brithday (which he kinda did)

You return to your shared living quarters and surpise to see Childe standing there, a small cake (he attempted to make) in his hands as he wishes you a happy brithday.

He's gotten you some pretty expensive gifts. Many trinkets to be reminded of him, and small things that happened to catch your interest

The evening is spent eating a cake of your favorite flavor and joking around.

He almost admits how he forgot your brithday

He makes a mental note to never forget your brithday again even if it was a day before a battle. Your happiness (and safety) is his main priority