Baker! s/o- Xiangling

Characters; Xiangling

Xiangling
Xiangling is always intrigued by the aspect of baking and how it differs from cooking.

She has tried it in the past but concluded that it isn't her style. But that doesn't change that she admires you for having a passion for baking

She loves it every time you bake something for her fo try out. Xiangling proclaims herself to be your taste tester as you are hers. She always gives off honest feedback and while she isn't familiar with baking, voices her ideas in ingredients to try.

Whenever her s/o bakes something really good, Xiangling would ramble about how delicious and wonderful the pastry is and would rate it five stars right away.

As for Wanmin menu, she's open to placing some of her favorites in the dessert category, with her s/o's permission of course.

She'd feel so proud whenever people ask her who was behind the pastries and how much they enjoyed it.

She really likes the idea of her partner teaching her how to bake some simple pastries but for the most part Xiangling takes it as an excuse to spend time her s/o while learning something new.

When baking with her, she struggles to not follow the habits she has for cooking.

She asks various questions on why you choose the ingredients you did.

Baking and cooking together becomes a regular couple activity in your relationship.