Loneliness-Kaeya

Characters: Kaeya
-

Hot tears streamed down your soft skin. Your eyes were puffy and painted red, your vision blurred from the tears that showed no sign of stopping. Your heart throbbed each passing second, dreading the empty presence.

The empty presence of your boyfriend caused your heart to shake violently. You missed Kaeya but his duties as a proud member of the Knights of Favonius leaves him busy.

However, you dreaded it whenever he has to leave for long periods of time. You only felt comfortable around him and whenever he's away the void of loneliness eats you whole. You disliked speaking with others, only Kaeya's voice soothed your worries. Only Kaeya was able to make you feel at peace.

You never expressed it out loud, but whenever your boyfriend left, sorrow replaced your aura. Like a predator hunting its prey, you felt consumed by its hauntings feeling.

As more tears escaped your eyes, you heard the sound of a squeaking door. Your breath hitched as the door closed, is he home? You quickly wiped your tears but the puffiness remained. You turned your head to greet whoever entered your home. As your eyes landed on him, the tears you attempted to conceal rushed down your cheeks, you rushed over to hug him. It was Kaeya.

He seemed surprised by the sudden embrace but still wrapped his arms around your waist.

" Why are you crying, darling?" Though he already knew the answer. He could hear your muffled crying as you pressed your face into his shoulder. He pressed his lips against your forehead, your muscles starting to relax.

The lonely void that had once consumed you started to diminish, leaving a warm, safe sensation instead. Your sniffling slowly decreased, loosening into his embrace. His hand crept to your h/c locks of hair, softly brushing it with his fingers.

No words needed to be spoken, as his presence was enough to relieve your sorrowful aura. A smile curled on your lips, tears drying away. He was back and safe.

He was home.