Xiao, Kaeya, Diluc- Standing up for them

Characters: Xiao Kaeya Diluc

Xiao

He's known to be cold hearted and his abilities and reputation as an adepti tend to be mocked by some commoners as a thing to laugh at

And Xiao is aware this. Yes those minor remarks at one point sadden the adepti but now he shows no reaction towards it whatsoever

There really isn't much he can, people will continue to make a harmless joke towards him and life will carry on.

However that doesn't stop his s/o.

You were at the Inn relaxing and eating almond tofu when you notice a pair of what seem to be teenagers approaching you and your boyfriend.

At first you paid no mind to them until you heard there rude comments bouncing off there tongue. Xiao paid no mind it, but you?

You defended your boyfriend and refuted what they said. They eventually they left feeling defeated to say the least.

Xiao was in shock.

" Y/n you didn't have to do that."

No one has done something like that before and he is left in astonished. He's almost becoming flustered.

It warms his heart that there was someone who didn't believe the insults and actually care for him

You'd find a smile plastered on his face as he engulfs you into a hug.

Although he kinda lectures you that you don't have to stand up to him and that there comments have no effect him

Kaeya

It's not really often when people throw an insult his way. He's quite the charming guy and people throw him compliments more than anything.

However there are times when people would say something insensitive towards the Calvary Captain.

Kaeya isn't really fazed by these sayings. He makes a witty remark back and forgets about it an hour later

However the next time it occurred you and Kaeya have just return from patrolling the area assigned by the acting grand master.

You two were heading towards the tavern to enjoy some wine when you heard a quite rude comment. At first you thought it was meant for someone else until you realize it directed to your boyfriend.

Kaeya was preparing to say some remark but you beat him to it. Kaeya gave you an amused smirk as the whole thing occured.

The person finally left feeling defeated. And Kaeya fell more in love with how witty can you be. He loves seeing you standing up for him and roasting the hell out of that person

" Well that was something~"

He's gonna make a tease about it somehow, how you care about him so much, etc. But deep down you know that he's truly grateful.

Also acts more affectionate towards you for the next hour, it's his gratitude. He's becomes more frequent with his touches and kisses you a lot more.

Diluc
Similar to kaeya, Diluc rarly has insults thrown at him.

He has a pretty intimidating exterior and has a huge reputation in Mondstadt

people know not to tick off Master Diluc of all people.

Of course there are those occurrences when someone would insult the redhead but Diluc simply doesn't care. It goes in one ear and leaves the other.

One day in particular however you manage to hear it. You visited the tavern in hope's to spend time your incredibly busy boyfriend

And then it happened

Someone a bit too drunk made some remark towards the secret Darknight Hero. Diluc paid no attention to it, you did.

Diluc felt so proud and more in love with his s/o as you refuted all the points the drunkard mentioned

" Thank you for that y/n :)" soft smile on his face

And so proud

He is sure to show his gratitude and appreciation. Also showers you with a lot of affection when you get behind close doors.