ch12,5; sins of the flesh ₛₘᵤₜ

The kiss started to heat up, as Remus bit Marina's bottom lip

The kiss started to heat up, as Remus bit Marina's bottom lip. A moan escaped from her mouth, causing him to smirk.

Slowly they started moving towards the bed, without breaking apart. Her hands were pulling his hair while he grabbed her ass. He then pushed her onto the bed and climbed over her.

Seeing Remus on top of her caused her to bite her lip, trying to contain her horniness. Only to have him smash his lips back on her. Exploring each other's bodies with their hands while their tongues were fighting for dominance, her hands started to pull on his sweater, signaling for it to come off. He quickly pulled it over his head before attacking Marina's neck, leaving hickys all over.

When he found her soft spot, she couldn't help but let out a loud moan,

"Oh, Remus"

He then took off her shirt and went back sucking her soft skin, slowly going from her neck to her stomach. When he reached her abdomen, he looked at her, asking for permission to which she responded with a lustful nod.

Upon seeing her consent, he pulled down her sweatpants and underwear in seconds.

"God, you're already so wet, baby"

He put his head in between her legs and started attacking her pussy, licking her folds and sucking on her clit.

A loud moan erupted from her mouth, causing his bulge to grow even more, pleased that he could make his baby feel so good.

After a few minutes he could feel her legs started to shake slightly,

"R-remus, I-I'm gonna c-come"

She came and he licked her juices before coming back up, connecting their lips again. She started unbuckling his pants, which he happily helped her with.

When his trousers were completely removed, he positioned himself in front of her entrance,

"Are you ready, baby?"

"Y-yes"

And with that, entered her, causing both of them to moan loudly. After waiting a few seconds to let her adjust, he started thrusting slowly. Marina arched her back, overwhelmed with pleasure.

The thrust started to become faster and sloppier, the room filled with only the sounds of skin slapping and moans. The entire world around them disappeared as it was just the two of them and their love. Her nails dug into his back, needing to grip something.

After a few minutes both came simultaneously, visions filled with stars.

He then dropped himself next to her, wrapping his arms around her as he pulled the blanket over them.

She quickly snuggled in his chest, her legs still shaking a bit. He kissed her forehead,

"God, I missed you so"

Half asleep, she mumbled into his chest,

"I missed you too"