ch19.5; post break-up s*xₛₘᵤₜ

The kiss deepened as Remus lowered the arm that was wrapped around her waist to her ass, squeezing it softly, which earned a soft moan from her

He then parted from her lips and moved on to her neck, sucking the soft skin roughly, leaving marks all over. Out of experience, he knew exactly where her sweet spot was, causing her to let out an even louder moan. She put her hands in hair and grabbed it harshly, earning him to groan against her neck.

"You drive me so wild, love"

With a small smirk she said "Good", before lifting his shirt over his head. Their lips reconnected while their hands were exploring each other's bodies.

He then slipped the straps of her dress from her shoulder, causing her dress to drop to the floor.

He raised his eyebrows with a smile,

"You're not wearing a bra?"

She just playfully rolled her eyes and softly pushed his chest,
"No shit Sherlock"

He chuckled in response, while she unbuckled his pants, leaving him in just in underwear as well.

She bit her lip seductively as she slid down his boxers as well, causing him to get even more turned on. She smirked in satisfaction and took a step closer to him, slowly stroking his member.

He let out a disgruntled groan and she dropped to her knees in front of him.

While still continuing stroking his dick, she put her mouth to the tip, sucking it a little. The teasing was absolute torture to Remus as it took every ounce of self control to not push her head down onto his cock.

The feeling of his pulsating dick in her hands turned her on so much. Just the idea that she had total control over him was enough for her to push her head down completely on his member.

Remus loud out a loud groan of pleasure as his hands quickly found it's ways to her hair. He helped as she bobbled her head up and down, sucking him hard.

"F-fuck, a-ahh"

She felt his cock starting to twitch and before she knew, he came in her mouth. She swallowed it all then wiped her mouth clean with her arm. She got back up and just as she was about to say something, he attacked her lips passionately.

He then quickly moved on to her neck, sucking it roughly before mumbling into the soft skin.

"You're such a good girl, you know that right?"

She clenched her thighs together while she let out a desperate sigh. Her smirked against her neck, before giving it one last kiss and pulling away.

She was still standing in her underwear but Remus quickly ripped her panties off. He then lifted her up, wrapping her legs around him and pushed her softly against the wall.

"Are you ready, love?"

She bit her lip while nodding.

He entered her slowly, letting her adjust to him first. She wrapped her legs tighter around him as she reconnected their lips.

He then started thrusting in and out of her, slowly picking up the pace. Marina moaned loudly into the kiss, while her hands were all tangled up in his hair.

Moans filled the small broom closet, as both their bodies overcame with pleasure. Remus repositioned Marina in a way that he only had to hold her up with one hand, while the other went to her clit, stimulating it wildly.

He broke the kiss, while still continuing his pace, and said,

"You so fucking tight, Marina"

The all too familiar clenching in her abdomen had made an appearance and she said,

"I-I'm clo-ose"

"Me t-oo"

And with that, they both came almost simultaneously, Remus filling her up completely. Luckily, Marina was on the pill so no worries there.

He gently helped her down and picked up her dress. When he saw her neck, filled with hickeys and live bites, he quickly grabbed his wand and performed a concealment spell, not wanting her parents to start asking questions.

She smiled at him and said,
"I could really use some coffee"

Remus chuckled as he finished putting his clothes back on. He opened the door for her and said,

"Your wish is my command, milady"