ch13.5; apodyopsisₛₘᵤₜ

I wanted to add a little teacher kink lol. I know it may be a little out of character for Remus, but just remember that they're warming up to each other and she brings out new sides of him.

Play Teacher's Pet by Melanie Martinez and Lolita by Lana Del Rey hehe

Enjoy;)

It was Monday and Marina, Oliver and Aurora were on their way towards DADA

It was Monday and Marina, Oliver and Aurora were on their way towards DADA. As always, Marina was a third wheel as their friends were very obviously flirting with each other. Even though they hooked up at the party, they were right back to ignoring their feelings and being awkward around each other.

They opened the classroom door where they found Remus already in front of the class, preparing for his lesson. It was the last lesson of the day, but he was still surprisingly chipper.

"Ah, you made it! Now we're all complete and we can begin."

The three quickly sat in their seats, as professor Lupin started his lecture about Banshees.

Once again, Marina drifted away. She couldn't help it, but Remus always looks extremely handsome whenever he talks about something he's excited about. A certain sparkle arose in his eyes, the same one she'd she in bed. So can you really blame her for getting turned on.

Squeezing her thighs together as images of last weekend flashed through her mind. Unconsciously, she bit lip, picturing him naked on top off her, with the same passion in his eyes.

Remus took notice of this action and a small smirk made its way to his lips. He could only imaging what she was thinking off.

He shook all the dirty thoughts off his mind as he didn't want to get a boner in front of the class. So, he continued his lecture, already planning on having a little 'talk' with Marina after class.

The class was finally over and most of the students got out as quickly as possible. Marina was about to leave as well, before Remus called her,

"Miss Edmonds, can you stay behind? I want to talk about your participation in class"

Her eyes widened as she turned around to face him. He was wearing a small smirk as he sat behind his desk. She glanced towards Aurora, who only gave her a sympathetic smile as walked out with Oliver, leaving her and Remus completely alone.

Remus stood up and walked around his desk, now leaning against the front.

"So, Miss Edmonds, I couldn't help but notice you were quite distracted during class.", the smirk never leaving his lips.

Marina's face flushed red, as she bit her lip again.

Felling his pants tighten, he pushed himself from the desk and stared walking towards her. He didn't know what got over him, but seeing the way she was mentally undressing him in class had brought out a new side off him.

He reached her and looked down at her, softly pushing her chin up with his finger.

"I think you need to be taught a lesson", he said softly.

An overwhelming feeling of butterflies filled her stomach, causing her to clench her right together again.

He grabbed his wand from his pocket, which he put a lock on the door and performed a Muffliato charm with.

Looking down at her again, he saw her licking  her lips, only turning him on more.

So, he took one of her hands in his and led her to back his desk.

Quickly clearing the desk of all work, he lifted Marina up by her waist, put her down and attacked her lips roughly. To which she replied hungrily.

Her hands quickly found it's way tangled in his hair while pulling him to stand even closer in between her legs.

He suddenly pulled away, a sly smirk on his face.

"Lay down"

Marina quickly did as he said, completely turned on by this new side of him. As she laid down, he lifted up her school skirt and pulled down her panties.

"Remus, what are you-", she asked with a small giggle.

He cut her off, "For today, it's professor"

Remus quickly dropped to his knees, on eye level with her pussy. He licked his lips once before going in, licking and sucking on her clit.

Loud moans escaped her lips as her hands quickly made its way back to his hair, tugging on it roughly.

She moaned his name loudly, causing him to pull away. He got back up and looked at her seductively,

"What did I just say Miss Edmonds?"

With a flustered face she said, "S-sorry professor"

"Good", he smirked.

With that, he pulled down his pants, taking out his very erect cock. Marina whimpered in excitement upon seeing his dick, while biting her lip. He stroked it a couple of times, before positioning himself on top of her.

"Ready for your punishment, Miss Edmonds?"

"Y-yes professor"

Upon hearing her consent, he rammed himself into her. Unlike other times, he gave her no time to get used to his dick and was thrusting roughly.

The sounds of moans and the slapping of skin filled the classroom. Pleasure overtaken her body, Marina arched her back as her hands traveled over the desk, desperately in need to grasp something.

Seeing her lay down beneath him on his desk, blinded by passion, only caused him to fasten his pace even more.

"This is what you get for mentally undressing me during class, love"

After a few minutes, Marina could feel her walls clench as she came all over his dick. He made a final thrust before pulling out and coming all over her bare thigh.

Marina let out a content sigh, as she tried to sit up a bit.

"That was fun"

This caused Remus to let out a chuckle as he pulled up his pants again,

"It sure was", he said as he pecked her lips.