ch14; all hallows eve

"WAKE UP MARSS, WE'RE GOING TO HOGSMEADE!"

Marina's eyes flew open as she sat up straight. An entire week had passed and it was now October 31st, Halloween. She rubbed her head as Aurora's voice caused a beep in her ear.

"Oh for fuck's sake, Rory. It's bloody morning"

Aurora then jumped on her bed, sitting on her friends lap,

"Where do you figure we should go first? I was thinking about Honeydukes. After, we can go to Gladrags because I want a new pair of shoes. I was thinking abo-"

"Oh for the love of God!"

Marina pushed the girl of her as she stood up.

"I'm going to take a shower. See you in fifteen"

With that she walked into the bathroom and locked the door, making sure she already had this time to herself. Because knowing her friend, the rest of the day will be spent together.

Marina and Aurora arrived in the Great Hall, where they found the twins eating quite wildly.

"Marina!", George said with a full mouth. It looked very gross so Fred started laughing, causing the food he was chewing to fall out of mouth.

She smiled as she sat in front of them,

"You guys are disgusting, you know that right?"

Fred winked at her as he said,

"But you love us"

She playfully rolled her eyes as she threw a piece of bread at him.

In the mean time, Aurora had sat next to her friend and spoke up,

"You guys are also going to Hogsmeade, right?"

George scoffed,
"Of course, we're not mental"

"Any plans?", Aurora asked.

"Rory, Rory, Rory.... Have you learned nothing over the years. The sole purpose of Hogsmeade is our supplier of dungbombs."

Marina laughed while Aurora just rolled her eyes and pointed a finger at the boys,

"If you use any on me, you'll be dead before you know it"

The twins held up their hands in surrender, suppressing a smirk. Marina already knew where this conversation would be heading, so she let her eyes wander around the Great Hall.

Students all around her were buzzing with excitement because they're finally able to leave Hogwarts for a moment. Almost everybody was smiling which made her happy as well.

Then, her eyes met the all too familiar pair of hazel eyes on the other side of the hall. The smile she already had on her face grew, as she saw Remus. He was wearing a grey casual sweater, seeing as it was Saturday, but this one had an image of a pumpkin on it. It was absolutely adorable and she couldn't contain her giggles, which caused him to blush a bit.

"What are you laughing about?",  voice in front of her asked.

Shifting her focus on the owner of the voice, she saw it was Oliver, who had now joined them as well.

"O-oh nothing. Just remembered something funny that happened last year."

He gave her a strange look but shrugged it off and went back to putting food on his plate.