ch18; moving on

The streets of Hogsmeade were buzzing with Christmas spirit. The shops were decorated with lights and garlands while carolers stood at every corner.

Marina was walking with her friends through the joyful streets with her friends. Francisco was on her left side and had his arm wrapped around her shoulder. On her right was George who was currently wrapping his Christmas scarf around Marina.

Before them walked Aurora and Catalina, who in a short time had become close friends. The view of seeing two of her friends get along, made Marina very happy. She really hoped that these little hangouts would happen more, because she has smiled more in the last half hour than the past month.

Behind them were Fred and Oliver, but they were a little behind. Way too busy discussing Quidditch strategies.

"So you guys just all decided to started hanging out together?", she looked suspiciously at the boys.

George shrugged innocently after he finally finished stuffing his scarf comfortably around her neck. "Yeah, why not?"

She glanced suspiciously at the boy, not really believing him. She knew the Weasleys prejudice towards Slytherin, but she decided to change the subject. Not wanting to ruin this moment.

"I still feel really sorry for Harry. I wish he was here."

George let out a snort,
"Oh don't worry, me and Freddie helped him out a bit."

"What did you do?"

But before George could answer, Francisco interrupted because they had reached the Three Broomsticks.

"Come on Mari, let's go in. Before you walk straight into the door"

She rolled her eyes, but still had a small smile on her face. The door opened and a warm waft of butterbeer filled their noses. The Three Broomsticks truly was a special place. It was a place for wizards and witches off all ages, a place where you felt welcome no matter what.

They all sat down in a booth and Oliver went to get everyone's drinks.

"Let's play a game", Fred said rubbing his hands together. He was sitting next to Aurora on the right side of the booth.

"Yes!" Francisco said quite loudly. He and Marina were sitting in the middle bench, facing the open space.

Aurora scrunched up her face a bit, "Like what?"

"Never Have I Ever"

But before anyone could react to Francisco's suggestion, a loud crash was heard across the pub. They all looked where the sound came from, where they saw Oliver standing by the bar with a bunch of broken glasses on the floor. His cheeks went scarlet as he was about to pick the mess up.

Luckily, Madame Rosmerta just brushed the incident off and handed him a new tray of drinks, on the house.

When he returned to the booth he quickly slides onto the left bench, basically squishing George into Catalina, earning a groan from both of them.

Francisco had taken it upon himself to give everyone their drinks from the tray, since Oliver was silently moping about what had happened. Aurora suddenly clapped her hands together, "I'll begin. Never have I ever strip teased"