ch23; reverie

The loud ringing of the alarm clock woke up Remus and Marina, who were tangled up in each other's arms. After finally getting back together, they spent hours talking and eventually fell asleep cuddling.

He told her all about werewolves and how his friends were the first ones who accepted him.

Remus still couldn't quite believe that she was fine with it, but after being smothered with kisses by her, he grew a bit more confident.

Marina groaned softly in annoyance as she moved in his arms, causing him to chuckle,

"Good morning love"
He said as he gave her a kiss on her forehead.

She rolled around again, now laying fully on top of him, her arms folded on top of his chest.

"Do we have to get up?", she said with a small pout.

"Sorry cara mia, but lessons start today"

Marina giggled at the cute pet name while repositioning her head in her arms.

"Since when do you speak Italian?"

"What? You don't?", he responded teasingly.

"I only know vaffanculo and cazzo so I'd say no"

He chuckled and gave her a kiss, although this was a bit difficult due to her laying on his chest.

"Come on, we got to get ready"

She sighed in defeat,
"Fiinnee, but all my stuff in my dorm, so that means I have to leave and I don't want to"

"Okay, I promise that this weekend we'll be able to stay the whole day in bed"

With a big smile she said, "Deal"

She leaned over and give him a final kiss, before standing up and walking to the door.

Just as she was about to walk through it, she turned around and said,

"See you in class, professor"

She then winked and walked out, happily skipping towards the Gryffindor tower.

Wha she didn't know is that she forced a certain someone to take a long cold shower.

-

Marina walked into the common room, which was already occupied by a few early birds.

She went towards her dorm and opened the door, only to be greeted by her two best friends laying naked in Rory's bed.

Luckily, they were asleep, so she quickly closed the door again and stood in the hallway with wide eyes.

I mean, she was happy that they'd finally gotten together, but the image was quite scarring to be honest.

Now realizing she still needed to get ready, she walked towards the third year's dormitories.

She knocked on a certain door which was opened by the person Marina was hoping for.

"Mione!"

With a bed head and sleepy eyes, Hermione smiled confusedly at the older girl.

"Hey, Mar"

"Quick question, could I shower here? My dorm is kind of unavailable right now"

With a soft chuckle, Hermione opened the door wider, to let Marina in.

When she walked in, she saw Lavender and Parvati sitting on a bed together, doing each other's hair. But when Lavender noticed Marina walk in she waved excitedly, like she always did.

Marina smiled back and asked,
"Would it be okay if I used your shower?"

Parvati spoke up with a smile,
"Of course, no problem"

"Great, thanks! I won't be long, I promise"

Hermione laughed and pushed Marina towards the bathroom.
"Just go already"

After a quick shower and lending Hermione's spare tooth brush, she was walking back towards her dorm to put on clean clothes. Her fingers crossed, hoping Oliver and Aurora were at least decent.

She opened the door where she found Aurora was sitting on her bed and Oliver was standing, without a shirt, drying his hair.

Both their eyes widened and Aurora stood up quickly.

"Uh- Hey Mars, uhh, Oli sh-showered here because..-"

"Because... my shower is....-"

"broken!"

Marina crossed her arms amused and looked at her friends accusingly, while trying to contain her laugh. She decided to not tell them she already knew, just so she could tease them more.

"Suree...."

"I swear", Aurora said as she crossed her hand over heart.

Marina just rolled her eyes and chuckled, while walking towards her closet.

She grabbed her uniform and walked towards the bathroom, while Aurora and Oliver were standing like two kids who were just caught eating sweets.

Once again, suppressing her laugh, Marina said,
"I'm gonna go change, see you in a bit"

"Okay, love you", Aurora said with an overly sweet smile.

-

Marina was sitting at the Gryffindor table with Fred and George. Of course, Marina immediately told them what she walked into this morning and now the three of them were making jokes about the new couple.

"Omg guys, their ship name is Crood", Fred said, causing Marina to choke on her toast while laughing.

"What if he accidentally screams Quidditch instead of her name during sex"

George started making fake sex noises while dramatically moaning "ahh Quaffle"

"Mr Weasley", a stern voice interrupted their laughter.

In front of them stood Mcgonagall, a book clutched under her arm.

"I know you are passionate about Quidditch but you don't have to let the whole school know"

Fred and Marina tried their best to hold in their laughs, but this proved to be quite difficult as Fred snorted, causing him to spit his pumpkin juice over the table.

Mcgonagall just rolled her eyes and walked away, but Marina swore she could she a small smile on her face.

She then looked over to the teacher's table where she saw Remus looking at her with an amused smile present on his face.

She gave him a final smile before helping Fred clean up the mess he made, all the while laughing at George's red cheeks which still hadn't left his face.

Later on, Aurora and Oliver joined them and they all acted like nothing happened. Marina and the twins had conjured up a plan to drive them into a corner and embarrass them. Like any friend would of course.

So the rest of breakfast everybody just talked about their upcoming classes and other small things.