chapter 17 (boyfriend) XxSmutxX

Selena smiles as she helps James hang up the last of the decorations. he smiles back at her and kisses her forehead

"thanks love" he says smiling

she nods and he walks away leaving her alone in the room. she feels two arms wrap around her waist and she blushes as she feels Brad's soft lips kiss her temple.

"i there beautiful" he says with a raspy voice

she turns in his arms and smiles at him as they look into each others eyes. his hands on her waist.

"w-we should stop. the party is soon" she says in a tiny voice not wanting it to stop

he kisses her neck and sucks on her neck softly at her sweet spot. she moans quietly and he picks her up and gently leans her against the piano that they keep in the living room of the cabin. he gently pulls away and slides his lips to hers and they kiss softly.

"Brad stop" she says

he stops and looks at her gently loosening his grip on her waist

"what's wrong princess?" he asks

she clears her throat

"i'm not your girlfriend. you said it yourself that we're just friends. i love doing this with you but i can't keep doing this" she states "i'm sorry"

he nods and she just walks away from him and goes into the kitchen. she sees one of the few guests that already started coming. she knows him from the band 5 seconds of summer.

"hi!" she says "michael right?"

he nods and smiles at her and she grabs a soda for herself and one for him. he opens it and smiles

"pleasure to meet you" he says smiling "your Sarah right?"

Selena bites her bottom lip and shakes her head

"i wish people would stop mistakening me for her." Selena states getting frustrated "i'm Selena!"

he nods fast and she realizes how tense she is and loosens her grip on her soda can

"sorry" she says softly "I'm just sick of the questions i keep getting. i'm not her twin. i'm not her. i never knew her. i am not Brad's boyfriend. i'm single.. why is everybody mistaking me for her? i haven't even seen a picture of her"

he nods and thinks.

"wanna find out what she looks like?" Michael asks smirking

she hesitantly nods and he takes her hand. Brad walks in and slowly backs out before she can see him. he bumps into his ex girlfriend and smiles at her

"hey Krista" he says

"hey handsome" she says

"can you help me... i want to make a girl i relaly like jealous. she's into Michael Clifford and not me." Brad explains

Krista nods and smiles. Selena smiles as she follows Michael down to the basement.

"look for a box that says Sarah Winter on it" Michael says

Selena nods and starts digging around. as she looks around she finds dozens of papers that Brad had saved along with the other boys. she finally finds Sarah Winter's box and smiles

"found it!" she shouts

Michael runs over and he opens the box. Selena gently takes a jacket out of the box and smiles a bit. she sets it down and finds a picture. she almost drops it when she looks at it. it's a picture of Brad and Sarah. and Sarah looks identical to Selena. the only difference is that Selena has scars that Sarah didnt have. Selena sets it down and finds another one. this one of Sarah holding Nina in the hospital. Selena looks up at Michael

"t-this can't be real" she states "this is some fucking prank or sick joke"

she sets it down and finds Brad's jacket that Sarah always wore. she feels the familiar fabric and just drops it into the box.

"No ok?" she states "i'm not Sarah! i'm Selena!"

she runs upstairs and pushes her way through the crowd. she steps outside and walks down to the water. she sits on the docks and sits letting her feet dip in the water. making sure her dress doesn't get wet either. she turns her head as somebody sits beside her. Brad.

"hey" she says shyly

"hey" he says back smiling a tiny bit.

in the moonlight Brad swears to god Selena looks like Sarah. he takes a deep breath and Selena does as well.

"Selena i'm into you.. really into you" Brad states as he holds her hands making her sit so she's facing him and he's sitting so he's facing her "i want you to be mine.. i want to wake up beside you ad i want to kiss you infront of my band mates.. i want to be with you.."

her jaw drops a tiny bit. he rests a hand on her knee and she swallows hard.

"you just want to date me because i look like her.." Selena says

Brad shakes his head.

"Selena i want to date you because you're incredible and funny and sweet and kind and you get along with my daughter" Brad states "i thought at first it was just because you look like Sarah but it's not.. i'm in love with you.."

Selena can't help but give him a small smile. she nods gently.

"so will you please be my girlfriend?" Brad asks with begging eyes

she leans over and kisses him filled with love and happiness. he slides her onto his lap and holds her waist. they gently pull apart and he smiles as she rests her forehead against his

"i'd love to be your girlfriend Brad" Selena states

he smiles wide and kisses her again.  she kisses back filled with love. they both get up and he walks with her into the house. his arm around her waist. he walks to the other boys ad smiles. she cuddles him and giggles a bit since Tristan is drunk. Marissa and Connor are both making out already as well.

"hey! wait why are you both so cuddly?" James asks smiling

Brad smiles wide and kisses Selena. she kisses back and James catches on fast.

"oh my god!" he says smiling "congrats!"

she giggles as her and Brad pull apart and  he holds her hand. James chuckles and hugs her and hugs Brad before grabbing another beer. she takes Brad with her running upstairs. Brad smiles as she guides him into the empty bedroom and shuts the door behind him. he wraps his arms around her waist and kisses her filled with love and passion. he picks her up and carries her to the bed. he lays her down and kisses down her neck to her chest. they undress and he stretches over grabbing a condom. he slides it on before gently thrusting into her. she moans and tips her head back form pleasure. he thrusts in and out of her and soon gets harder and faster. she leaves scratch marks on his back from pleasure as he hits her gspot. she screams with pleasure as he sucks on her nipple still thrusting.

"i'm close baby" she says

"me too" he states

he thrusts hard and deep and they both cum hard. Brad smiles and gently slides out takign the condom off and throwing it away before laying beside her. she cuddles into his side and rests a hand gently on his chest.

"i Love you" she states

he smiles and kisses her gently

"i love you too Selena" he says smiling as he loosk into her eyes "and i'm so happy to be your boyfriend"

"and i'm glad to be your girlfriend" she states smiling.

they both shut their eyes and end up falling asleep together. the music downstairs barely heard as they both sleep close together. in each others arms.