Chapter 21 I'm back

Selena sighs as she keeps Nina on her hip. She carries her to the couch and sits down resting Nina on her chest as Nina sucks on her teething ring. Brad walks in from work and smiles kissing Nina's head and Selena's lips

“My two princesses” he says

Selena smiles as he walks to the kitchen. She can't get what she remembered out of her head. Could she really be Sarah? She sighs and sets Nina in her playpen. She goes into the kitchen and smiles as Brad kisses her more properly. His arms snake around her waist and she kisses back sucking on his bottom lip. He moves his hands to her bum and picks her up resting her on the counter. He pecks her lips lightly and she giggles.

“You're so beautiful Selena” he says smiling “I love you”

“I love you too Brad” she says smiling at him before clearing her throat “Can you tell me about Sarah?”

He looks at her a bit surprised she wants to hear about her but he nods holding her hips.

“Sarah was incredible” he starts “She had a scar from getting hurt bad when she was younger. Other than that she had cutting scars. But to me all her scars were just stories... they were more reasons to love her in my eyes. And she always had this way of being able to play anything. She and I met because I needed to learn piano and her mum needed the money... when her mum passed I was supposed to take care of her.. me and her had dated in secret because she was too young and it was illegal.”

Selena listens as he describes it all. When he finishes she pulls him into a tight hug. He hugs back and kisses her shoulder.

“It's okay princess” he says softly “the important thing is that I moved on. And now I'm in love with you”

Selena smiles and he kisses her softly. She kisses back and he rubs her bum making her blush.

“Me and the lads are going out for a bit” he says. “later on you and I are going out on a date”

She nods and he walks out of the house. Brad smiles wide as he gets to james's house and he shows them the ring

“Do you think she'll say yes?” he asks them sounding nervous.

“Of course she will mate” they say “She'd have to be stupid to say no”

Brad smiles wide at them and looks at the ring

“I just really love her guys” he says “I want to be with her forever”

James smiles wide at him and Brad blushes a bit.

“You both are adorable together” Connor and Marissa state

Brad blushes more and throws a pillow at Connor making him fall off his chair. Brad laughs at Connor as he sits on the floor.