Chapter 22 (Fighting for life) XxsmutxX

It's been a month since Sarah remembered who she is. Brad smiles as he cuddles her. Ever since he found out that it's been Sarah this entire time he hasn't left her side. The other boys have been nervous around her but they've been supportive no less. Sarah giggles as they watch TV.

"Baby I'm going to go get a soda okay?" she asks him as she smiles

He nods happily and watches her as she gets up and goes downstairs. Sarah giggles and grabs a Mountain Dew taking a sip before she goes to Nina's room to check on her. Nina giggles and crawls over to Sarah. As Sarah picks her up she looks out the window.

"Princess mummy loves you so much" Sarah says "She's sorry she ever left you and daddy"

Nina giggles and cuddles her. She takes Nina with her as she goes into her and Brad's bedroom and lays down with him again. He smiles and kisses both of their heads.

"My princesses" he states

"forever" Sarah says smiling wide "I love you baby"

"I love you too angel" he states

She smiles and they both cuddle. Sarah soon falls asleep. Brad gets up deciding to take a shower while she's asleep. After he finishes his shower and dries off he walks back in and his jaw drops. He tries not to laugh hard as he takes a picture of Sarah and Nina. Nina giggles at him before continuing to draw on Sarah's face while she sleeps. Brad walks over and rubs Sarah's arm waking her up.

"mm baby why are you waking me up?" Sarah asks softly still tired

He laughs and shows her the picture he took. Her eyes widen and she gets up setting Nina on his lap as she runs to the bathroom and screams a bit seeing it. She walks back in and looks at Nina.

"Where did you get that princess?" Sarah asks as she laughs

"Room!" Nina says smiling and giggling

Sarah laughs and washes her face getting most of the ink off. She walks back out and Brad sets Nina on the bed. Sarah sits on his lap making him immediately smile. He wraps his arms around her waist and kisses her softly. She kisses back resting one of her hands on his cheek. Soon she gets off of his lap and picks up Nina resting her in James's room before she comes back and straddles Brad's hips making him harden a bit. She kisses him and he kisses back. This time he deepens it by sliding his hands to her bum giving it a gentle squeeze.. she opens her mouth and he picks her up laying her down. He kisses her softly from her lips to her chest. She moans softly as he sucks between her breasts. She grips his hair tugging at it softly as he rests his cold nose on her chest. He slides off her shirt and bra as she slides off his shirt. He leaves love marks covering her chest and neck. His lips rest on hers and she slides her tongue against his. Their tongues fight for dominance. As he without warning rubs her slit she lets out a rather loud moan.

"Fuck please get in me" she beds Brad

he gladly slides her shorts and underwear off along with his. He thrusts into her and they both moan. He thrusts hard and fast.