chapter 24 (something's wrong)

*** hey guys real quick just wanted you guys to know my other account @Broken_Pieces00 has more fanfics being posted on it! also thanks for over 1k reads! - Jade***

Sarah takes a deep breath as she walks home. It's been two weeks since she and Brad were in the hospital. This was her first time leaving him alone while she went to drop Nina off at daycare. She walks in and she goes to their room .she doesn't see him on the bed. She holds her belly without thinking and she runs to the bathroom. She sees him stopping his bleeding arms and she lets her tears flow.

"B-baby..." he says softly

she kneels beside him and she takes care of his cuts. She looks at him

"Brad I left for half an hour and you do this?" she asks

He looks down and she sighs. She helps him to the bed and they both lay under the covers. He goes to get her food and she rubs her belly again. She hasn't been brave enough to tell him that she's pregnant again. He comes back and hands her some cold pizza.

"Thanks babe" she says as she takes a bite

"your eating more than usual lately" he says as he crawls under the covers

"Probably from stress" she lies quickly

He shrugs and nods as she finishes the pizza. Before she can realize it their tongues are fighting for dominance. She moans against his mouth as he pins her arms down. He kisses down her body. He reaches her jeans and he undoes the button and zipper sliding them off her body. She slides his shirt off his body and kisses his chest.

"mmm fuck baby" she breaths out as he pinches her nipples from under her shirt.

They both undress and he grabs a condom. He slides it on before slamming into her. Her loud moans easily heard throughout the house. He thrusts deeper and harder making her leave scratch marks in his back as her legs wrap around his waist.

"Fuck baby!!" she moans

he thrusts harder and faster as he rubs her clit.

"Fuck Sarah" Brad moans "your so fucking tight"

she moans more as he hits her gspot again and again. He thrusts just right and she screams from pleasure cumming hard. Brad cums hard and then he pulls out. They both pant and smile as they look into each others eyes

"i love you" Sarah whispers

"I love you too princess" brad states "forever and always"

Sarah gently kisses Brad. Her hand resting gently on his cheek as he pulls her close by the waist. Her free hand resting on his chest as she moves her other hand to his hair. He lays down and she slides him into her again. Sarah moans as she starts bouncing on Brad's hard on. Him sliding in and out of her. He thrusts up and she screams from pleasure as he hits her gspot.