1

The sound of the bustling city below filled the empty sky with noise of cars beeping and honking at one another. People walked across the street in large crowds, the sound of womens heels and mens dress shoes hitting the pathement added to the city's common everyday noise.

...

You sat atop a sculpted creature that resembled an eagle that was on the ledge of a business building.
Sitting comfortably on the eagles giant metal head, you ate a breakfast burrito you had gotten that morning.

Scrolling through your phone checking all of the notifications, which there wasn't a lot sense you didn't own most social media. It was too much drama, and people yelling at each other because of their opinions. You thought, rolling your eyes with a smile.

One notification caught your eye, and "Bakuboom" had popped up at the top of the screen.
Tapping on the notification, you smiled at the chosen name you'd given the blonde boys contact.
The contact picture also made you snicker, it was you and Katsuki himself in a blurry photo that you had taken without Katsuki's permission, which he of course yelled, and attempted to take the phone from your grasp. That's what had caused the picture to be blurred.

Katsuki had sent a photo. It caught you by surprise, a photo of yourself. You leaned back, relaxed and a brow raised, whilst eating.
A message below reading "Enjoying that burrito?" You chuckled and looked behind you to see the blonde leaned up against the exit.

"Did you walk the stairs or blast your way up here?" You questioned, taking another plentiful bite from the large burrito.

"I'll let you guess" Katsuki made his way down towards you, fixing his coat that hugged his body nicely.

"I'll take the second option" you responded, smugly smiling at him.

"Move over. And get your damn wings out the way." Katsuki demanded, shoving at the two large companions that rested just on your back.

You laughed as he pushed you slightly to the side to make room for himself.
"I can make them disappear if you want me to" you suggested

"No idiot, I think they look cool"

"Oh wow! the great Bakugo Katsuki complimenting me, and my wings? That's new."

"Don't get so cocky!" Katsuki shouted, biting aggressively into the burrito you had shared.

...

"Beautiful isn't it?" you said, looking out towards the horizon.

Katsuki hummed in response as he looked at the rising sun. The colors of the sky painting the tall business buildings in colors of red, orange, and a large abundant of gorgeous, warm colors.

"It's funny, this reminds me of that one time all the way back in 3rd grade" You let out a sigh, frowning. "We were just like this, but Midorya was with us"

Katsuki grumbled at the mention of the name.

"Wanna head down to that one cafe?"
You questioned, with your mouth half full of the burrito.

"Yeah that narrows it down on the exact one you're talking about." Katsuki gestured with his hands as he kept looking out at the horizon.

"...The new one that opened up last week." giving Katsuki a look that said "don't be a smart ass with me in the morning".

Katsuki stood up and inhaled then released.
"C'mon let's go" he stretched with a yawn.

"I'll race ya!" You shouted as you leaned back off the edge of the building. Falling down the side of the tall building.

The pair of large shimmering wings steadied you. Slowly moving the pair of wings outwards you began to face forward, this move was named "Silver Star"as it resembled a shooting star shooting across the night sky if it was performed correctly.

With one great and strong thrust of your wings you shot up into the sky, zooming far across the clouds.
Katsuki, not too far behind, watched as the other flew across the sky.

The giant wings, greatly visible in the morning sky, with the sun shimmering off of them.
Katsuki watched in awe as it seemingly looked like stardust was leaving a trail behind the boy.
He was mesmerized by the sight of you looking so graceful and free.

Katsuki finally came to his senses as he had began to realize he was losing. Quickly he began increasing his speed to catch up to you.