3

The 1A dorms were filled with chatter of the lively students. The click and clank of silverware against empty plates being filled with plentiful food, only added to the welcoming atmosphere.

The pair of boys entered the dorms. You, practically jumping at the thought of food, rushed towards the open kitchen.

You were starving of course, with all the roughhousing that transpired earlier that day who wouldn't be?

"You're so slow!" you said. Grabbing onto Katsuki's sleeve, and walking ahead of him dragging his feet behind you. Katsuki groaned as he tugged away from your grasp.

"Hands off." Katsuki spat as he pulled away from you. "Any idea on personal space idiot?"

"What do you think?" You looked back at Katsuki. A brow raised, along with a grin.

Turning on your heel you ran towards the dormitory where the rest of your class resited. "Yo! Midorya!!" you shouted, "save me a plate!! Don't eat without me!"

...

After everyone had finished their food, everyone began to clean up the commons area.

However, this resulted in a soap and water fight between the more "untamed" boys of class of 1A. You joined in while Kaminari was your main victim to this war.

The both of you going after one another any chance the two of you got. Not only did this make the commons area dirtier than before. But it also resulted in half of the class being soaked.

You couldn't help but laugh at Katsuki's reaction to your, now drenched, figure "Bakugo-" you laughed, "it's not that bad!" you insisted with another hushed laugh.

"Are you shitting me?! Look at yourself," he ruffled your wet hair, "LOOK. AT. THIS. Not that bad, my ass." He growled.

"You're heading to the showers now. That's unless you don't want my damn help with your studying, idiot." Katsuki threatened.

"Ok! Ok! I'll head over there in a bit, sparky!" with no hesitation, a decent punch hit Katsuki's shoulder. You laughed hysterically, taking off down the hall. Desperately running for an escape as the raging blonde chased after you, fuming.