•5•

It was now early in the afternoon. Most of the students had been throwing parties or going out with one another. [Y/n], on the other hand, was sitting out on his dorm room porch watching snow. The calm wind blew past as he took a sip of the drink he had chosen in his mini-fridge that sat atop a wooden table in his dorm, far back in the corner.

...

Everything was calm. The snow danced and shined in the vast open sky while other students ran around campus laughing and playing pranks on the other classes.

[Y/n] took in this afternoon atmosphere then chuckled to himself.

"Might as well call up the crew." He said as he slid out his phone from his pocket. And began texting the group chat Katsuki, Eijiro, Kaminari, Sero, and Ashido were all in.
Not long after, when the text had been sent. Katsuki, Kaminari, and Ashido all agreed to hang out while the rest were busy.

You patiently waited outside the 1A dorm as the three got ready. Staring up at the sky once more.

"Hey! Oh wow, guys, it's snowing!" Kaminari pointed as he looked over his shoulder at Ashido and Katsuki, who stood outside the 1A dorm doors.

"So? What's the plan?" Mina questioned as she warmed her hands from the cold that pinched and nipped at her skin.

"I say we go to the arcade, it's indoors and warm. Plus I got a running winning streak against Kaminari in Ultimate racers." You snickered whilst nudging at Kaminaris shoulder

"Hey! I will beat you some day!! And I'll mop the floor with your tears." Kaminari harmlessly teased.

"Ok C'mon! I'm starting to lose feeling in my fingers!" You said whilst walking beside Katsuki and starting friendly conversation between the two of you.

You and the rest of the group laughed together as you finally arrived at the arcade. Quickly you ran to the back with Kaminari following while Katsuki and Mina made their way back at there own pace.

"You ready?" Glancing over at Kaminari with a smug grin

"Oh I've been training behind your back, just you wait." Kaminari loosened his tense shoulders and situated himself on the arcade games large seat.

"Huh? We'll see about that."

The screen flashed with bright bold numbers as it began to count down.

3...2...1...

Go!

You zoomed off quickly taking fast turns and shortcuts, noticing Kaminari had been following you.

"Ah so you did train, normally you had no idea these shortcuts were a thing. I'm impressed!" You kept your smug tone throughout the conversation as you commented

"Yeah, get ready to eat my dust!" Unexpectedly Kaminari used an ability and boosted forward straight past you.

He was now in first place and you in second.

You laughed to yourself and shifted your stick shift control as you slowly began to catch up.
Soon you were right next to Kaminari, quickly you swerved your car to begin driving backwards and the front of your car facing Kaminari's

"Show off" Katsuki said as he watched

"It's what I do! You know this" You restored and turned to face straight to zoom off to the finish line.

"That's another win! The streak continues"

"GG" Kaminari said as you both did your handshake

"Next time, you almost had it" You added

"My turn!!" Mina happily bounced as she got herself ready

"Let's go Ashido! Can you beat the Ultimate racer champion?" You questioned with a raised brow

"We'll see" She smiled and the race began.