•14•

"Bakugo...I.."

"Uh..yeah, is it alright if he has dinner with us?" You squeezed Katsuki's hand. The nervousness grew, making your stomach twist uncomfortably.

Your mother placed the try down and made her way over. She looked at the two of you carefully, raising her tired hand, she cupped your cheek with a warm smile. Tears threatened to fall from her welcoming eyes as she looked at the two of you.

"Oh boys...I always knew it was going to be you two." She sniffled

"Ah mom..it's alright! Please don't cry" you rubbed her back and comforted her to the best of your ability, which was enough for her.

She jumped at the two of you, her arms attempting to hug you both at once as tears fell down like gentle rain. She sobbed as you hugged her along with Katsuki joining the hug.

"I'll be a minute, why don't you go and chill with my dad until I'm done? Soon, after cooking, my family will show up." You spoke softly to the blonde. He only responded with a nod and a long, tense, stare at your father, "well? Go on! He's not gonna bite" you gently shoved Katsuki into the living room.

You kissed his cheek before quickly turning back to the kitchen, "don't blow him up" Katsuki quietly laughed as you disappeared into the kitchen with your mother.

Nervously Katsuki walked into the living room. Your father was sitting on the couch with a drink in hand.

"So." He began, "you're the boy who swept my son away, hm?"

"Well I guess you could say that, but honestly it's the other way around. Your son is something else..I never thought I'd have in my life...if I'm being honest." The blonde looked down at the wooden floor, a little nervous around the other man, your own father to be exact.

"Keep him safe. Alright?" Your father stood up from his seat, standing tall in front of Katsuki.

"Yes sir, you can count on me."

A pat on the shoulder by a the man was gifted along with a thankful smile. Katsuki nodded before his attention snapped back to the kitchen.

"Foods ready!! Thank you hon" your mother smiled as you and her carried out the large portion of food.

"Here let me help" Katsuki grabbed ahold of a tray, gently handling it with care. You smiled at him being such a gentleman, it made you warm.

.
.
.

Little time passed and already your whole family was there, partying and congratulating you on your hero work along with graduation. Your cousins all joked around with a few playful fights. Katsuki on the other hand stood nervously by the kitchen.

"C'mon Katsuki! Your such a wall flower!!" You shouted, earning an audience of laughter from your cousins. This made the blonde fume.

"Come on! We're all going out to mess around. As a matter of fact, aren't we off to have a classic game of-"

"CAPTURE THE FLAG!!"
The large posse of your cousins shouted

"Fine then. I'll kick ur ass (Name)." Katsuki made his way over, your cousins cheered him on as you and the blonde playfully glared.

"Oh ho it's on."