•8•

"...god..wh...what.."

"My ears...why won't this ringing stop."

"What's going on..?"

"[Y/N]!! GET UP [Y/N]!" A familiar voice faded into a more clearer tone as the ringing in your ears had settled

You coughed and winced in pain. Izuku was knelt down with you in his arms, he looked around every so often to check his surroundings before looking back down at you with a panicked expression.

"Baku..go....where..." You mumbled as you tried to speak with the draining energy you had left, "where is Bakugo."

"I'm not sure, but we need to get you to the safe zone! Your badly hurt, I can't see any physical injuries but there could be eternal damage." Izuku began to lift you up only to completely stop and let you back down slowly as you let out a loud groan of pain.

"Are you alright?"

"N..No my- fuck...my wings." You gasped and groaned every time you spoke

"But you don't have any..? How?"

"They must've retreated back...but they still were physically damaged....I guess I'm just feeling the pain now sense I got knocked out again."

"We gotta go, everyone is here. The league attacked with some advanced Nomu's. Let's go, can I pick you up now?" Izuku hesitated and patiently waited for a response before taking action.

"Go." You responded, Izuku quickly lifted you up and ran back to the safe zone the heros had created during the abrupt attack.

Katsuki stood up shaking from the sudden impact when he was attacked in your arms

"That thing must've got ahold of his wings.." Katsuki groaned and held his side "and then threw [Y/n] off corse making him loose his grip on me." "Damn it."

The blonde looked around and began to panic as he couldn't find you, he took a step forward only to collapse to the ground.

"I gotta play it safe, I don't have my suit." Katsuki said to himself, standing up once more the blonde began to walk with a slight limp to his movements. "I gotta find him..or someone at least." He thought.

A few blocks down Izuku carried the boy Katsuki was searching for, the features on his bruised but relaxed face made the green-haired boy relax his tense shoulders since they had finally started moving rather then being stationary.

"There!" Izuku shouted as he finally saw a few of his classmates helping out injured citizens.

After you got settled Izuku ran off once more and Mina spotted you rushing over giving you a hug with tears threading to spill, "thank god! You're ok"

"Why wouldn't I be?"
"You idiot, that was a big hit you took back there."
"Ah I'm ok now aren't I?" You held back a groan from the abrupt stinging in your chest
"Where's Kaminari..?"
"He's over there with Sero"
"...Bakugo..where is he?"

Mina lifted her shoulders indicating that she had no clue of his whereabouts, this made you freeze for a moment. A sinking feeling in your stomach twisted and grew, and adrenaline rushed through your head.

"C'mon we need to..." before your sentence was finished you fell and wrapped an arm around your chest
"Ha...fuck..guess that's a no.." you sighed and laid back. Mina grabbed a cloth and folded it to give support for your head that rested on the ground.

You grabbed Mina's arm before she took off, "find him." You said firmly and with eyes that begged. She nodded and your shoulders relaxed before you dozed off, your body needed rest after the pain it was handling all at once and just like that you fell asleep to subside the pain.

Katsuki climbed high and ducked under broken bits of buildings and the deteriorating city around him. He covered his mouth with his shirt as the smoke grew stronger.

"Where the hell are you...idiot.." the blonde kept searching through the smoke and he wouldn't stop until he had you next to him.