•13•

"Well do you like him?" My mother's soft voice soothed me from my tense shoulders and gripping hands on my shorts as I looked up at her.

"Yeah! Just like how dad likes you! I..um I like him like how dad likes girls...but I don't like girls.." I kept my head down, afraid of her gaze and what expression could be on her face, she lifted my chin to look at her and I felt calm wash over me.

She smiled with the most gentle eyes and beautiful smile, "that's perfectly alright hon, it's just who you like and who you love. There is nothing wrong with love."

I smiled up at her, my small figure tried it's best to hug all of her as my young eyes filled with tears.

.
.
.
.
.

"So, now that we're here...I got you a gift. From me to you" You smiled as you held out a small red box. Katsuki looked at the box then up to you, taking it from your hand and opening it gently.

"Remember all the way back in...hm around 3rd grade? Yeah! We had that weird valentines thing and I got you that dumb ring. I thought that's how it worked when I was younger. If you loved someone you give them a ring."

"So you're giving me another?"

"Well yeah, I assumed you don't have the original one."

"I do still have it idiot"

"...seriously?"

Katsuki rolled his eyes and opened the box, it was an exact copy of the original one. He took the ring from the box and looked at it. You laughed nervously to yourself.

"Sorry, I didn't know you had the other. If you want I can take it back" you held out your hand but Katsuki pushed it down.

"Nah I'm keeping this one to." Katsuki threw it up into the air, catching it shortly after before he began walking.

You walked with him with a slightly flushed face. It had been so fast yet so long throughout the school years. This was the last week until you graduated from UA which was a big deal to your whole family. Which is where you're walking to, your childhood household.

"How will they react? I mean we are official, right?" You looked over at Katsuki for an answer, but he only gave a raised brow and a slightly annoyed stare.

"What do you think?" He finally responded after a short while.

"Well my mom would probably be doing backflips, and...my dad would not be surprised because he knew way before I did. Also yes we are official. Are you satisfied with my response?" You smiled at Katsuki, he leaned into you and gave you a peck on the cheek.

"Yes, I am." The blonde grabbed your hand as you both continued walking together.

.
.
.

"Here it is." You looked at the door, then at Katsuki. He nudged your shoulder, motioning you to walk up to the door. You took the first few steps before pausing, "be prepared, I just know my mom invited my whole family along with my family's family.." you then knocked.

The door swung open, and on the other side was your father. He stood tall in the doorway, his feathery neck that was apart of his skin poked out from his human features, along with his arms. His wrist up to his elbows were covered in feathers, the feathers resembling human hair in its own way.

"So that's were you got your birdbrain from" Katsuki said aloud. You stepped on his shoe causing him to shut up.

"Dad! It's been forever!!" You smiled and held out your arms, inviting him into a hug. He accepted the hug, once pulled away he gave Katsuki a nod before walking back into the house.

"Is that who I think it is?!" The feminine voice echoed from the kitchen

"Yes mom it's me, your only child" you smiled, grabbing ahold of Katsukis hand and walking into the house.

"Oh come give me a hu...oh my god" she stood frozen, almost dropping the tray of sweets that she held with her oven mitts.

"Bakugo..?"