•15•

You jumped, ran, and ducked around the tops of buildings.

The flags were in places around a confined area of the city were all of you and your cousins, along with their quirks, could easily access. But of course with a little bit of a challenge to get ahold of them.

You stopped at the highest building in the area, of course you were going to utilize your quirk to dominate this game.

Team blue was You, your cousins Thomas and Warren.

Team red was Katsuki, Buck, Thea, and Omar.

It may seem unfair by the numbers, but your cousins all knew your quirk. And they knew all to well what you are capable of in challenges such as these.

"So did you find a good spot?" Warren stopped beside you. His misty arms faded away as you tucked back your wings.

"Oh they'll have a challenge just getting close to the flag." You smiled and began to stretch, readying your quirk.

"I see you! Well go get a move on!! Lets win this." Warren patted your shoulder, you laughed and the two of you shared a fist bump.

You stood up and walked to the ledge of the building, walking backwards with your arms out, striking a smug pose.

"These babies aren't ready for what's about to hit em, good luck you two!" With that you leaned back and began to fall, your wings were no longer the ones you'd normally use, but one of a bat.

The wings grew large and engulfed you, you then emerged from the shadowy mist. Taking the form of a large black bat.

You screeched out for the city to hear before taking off into the shadows, towards the red flag location.

.
.
.

"So, I heard he's a beast at this game huh?" Katsuki raised a brow, looking around the warehouse.

"Oh hell yeah he is, why'd you think we have one more teammate added to our team?" Thea kicked at some rubble from the warehouse.

Katsuki rolled his eyes, "knowing him he'll challenge you to a race just to win the flag." The blonde laughed, even earning a chuckle from Buck.

The warehouse grew eerily quiet. Everyone readied themselves for the worst.

But only more silence fell...?

.
.
.

You were now tucked away into a darkened alleyway, now back in your normal form. The alley gave cover for you to sneak close to change into something small enough to slip in undetected.

But something felt off...

You held your breath without thinking as you waited in the quiet dark shadows.

With no warning or any sound for that matter a large mass of black tar-like liquid shot towards you, it formed into a giant hand as it captured you in its strong grip.

"Gah-! What the hell!!" You attempted to break free by using your quirk, but the mass kept you restricted. By the looks of it if you became anything to small you'd be crushed or suffocate.

"Well well look at what I've caught." Slow claps were heard from the shadows, the sound of footsteps grew louder as the stranger came closer.

"Kids like you shouldn't be playing at night in dark alleys, should they?" The stranger finally emerged from the darkness with a hidden smirk on his face that was covered by his suit.

"Let's see what your quirk can do for me."