Poor Cogsworth (hahaha)

It was Friday so that means it is movie time with Harry. It was something the both of you did because he liked watching childhood movies. Not from his childhood but from others because he didn't want to feel left out anymore and wanted to actually join in on some conversations. You were just heading down right after you ate some lunch with Hermione and Ron. The ultimate third wheel and you just can't wait to finally have a partner on your own. 

You knocked on his dorm room and said, "Harry, its y/n. Open up." Some rustling inside the dorm and a few moments later, Harry was standing there. He had on gray sweatpants and a black hoodie. You smiled at him as he stepped back to invite you in. "Someone's looking cozy," you stated, jumping on to his bed where there were many blankets and pillows thrown on. 

"You aren't?" He asked as he closed the door. You shrugged and said, "Eh, I didn't have much time to change really since I just had lunch with Hermione and Ron. Could you believe how much Ron can eat? Bloody hell, he eats more than the three of us combined! Anyways, how are you doing Harry?" 

He chuckled as he was listening to your story, reminiscing the lunch plans with the four of you. He threw himself on the bed right next to you and looked towards his closet. "I have some sweats and a hoodie you can borrow. Would you like me to hand it to you?" He asked, getting up to walk in his closet. 

You considered the idea and said, "Sure, Harry. Whatever you would like to give me is fine." He nodded and he grabbed an extra pair of what he was wearing. You smiled as he playfully tossed them at you. You laughed and said, "Okay, I'll be right back. Where's the bathroom?" He pointed across from you and you walked away with a click of your tongue. He chuckled and started to get a little flustered as you closed the door but not all the way. 

You started to undress yourself, finally getting rid of your robes, and you were putting on his clothes. The sweatpants were a good fit and you had to tie the strings a little tighter. You removed your shirt and on the mirror right in front of you, a glare caught your eye. You turned around rapidly and shouted, "Harry! Merlin's beard, what are you doing?" 

Harry hurriedly walked away completely embarrassed at what you caught him doing. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to-The door was open and I thought you were done but I guess not-"

"It's alright, Harry. Let's just forget that happened," you said, putting the hoodie over your head now. He turned so red that you couldn't help but let out a small chuckle. He put his hand behind his neck, trying to ease his embarrassment. You flopped on his bed and said, "What movie are we watching?" 

He went through many DVDs and finally chose one. "This one, its called Beauty and the Beast. Have you watched it?" He asked, smiling as you nodded. 

"Yes! I think it came out a couple of years ago? Like three or four maybe? But, its great!" You exclaimed, clapping excitedly. 

"Well, let's watch it shall we?" He asked, putting it inside the movie machine. (I don't know what its called lol) He went on the bed and rested right next to you. You grabbed the blanket and raised it up to your chin. He grabbed the other side of the same blanket and cuddled with you. He put an arm over your shoulder, feeling the fabric and warmth behind your head. You rested your head on his chest and you smiled feeling comforted. 

The movie went by fast and the both of you laughed when the dishes and inanimate objects were dancing and singing. He smiled as you started to sing with them, swaying your head from side to side. He admired your care-free nature whenever you were with him. You just weren't afraid of being your authentic self and he liked that about you. He got up and walked to the machine and pressed pause.

"Hey! What did you do that for?" You asked, throwing a pillow at him pausing the movie. He chuckled trying to duck and he grabbed the pillow that landed on the floor. You shrieked as you started to move around on the bed, he smiled and wacked you with the same pillow. "Ow!" You shouted, he laughed even harder as you got another pillow and threw it at him. He jumped on the bed and as you grabbed another pillow and raised it over your head, he grabbed your wrists and pinned you down on the bed. You stared at him with wide eyes and he had a little smirk to his face. 

"Like what you see?" You teased, feeling your heart pound in your chest. You put your chin a little closer to your own chest, making your eyes appear bigger as you looked at him. 

"Hmmm, I sure do," he said, smirking at you. He looked down at your lips as he licked his own. You smiled and he got closer to your face, not taking his own body on top of yours. The heat that the both of you were feeling while not knowing what do was suspenseful. 

"I can't stop looking at your mouth and its driving me nuts," he whispered, getting closer to your lips. 

"Then do something about it," you whispered back, going closer to his. He liked what you said as he pressed his lips onto yours. The kiss was getting passionate as he slowly put his hands around your neck. You let out a soft sound as he started to kiss down on your neck. You grabbed the back of his head as you pulled his hair with pleasure. He raised his head from your neck and said out of breath, "You like that?" 

In response to his question you said, "I do." He smiled and before he can continue, you pushed him down on his bed and now you were on top of him. His face said it all: surprise and pleasure. You were on top of him and stared at him. He couldn't resist you anymore and he pulled you in by pulling on your neckline of your hoodie. You smiled in the kiss as he was struggling to compose himself with you on top of him. 

"It's fun to see you struggling to keep quiet, Harry," you teased, whispering onto his ear. He breathed heavily as you started to nibble onto his ear and down on his neck. He let a moan and his chest raised while you continued to kiss on his neck. As he looked into your eyes with a little glisten on them, the both of you started to smile. 

"I don't think Cogsworth will like what he is looking at right now," Harry said, motioning to the screen. You twisted your neck to look and laughed at Cogsworth's horrified expression. You turned back at Harry and said, "I doubt it, too, Harry. That was...fun." He smiled and he put his hands around your back, still wanting you to be on top of him. 

"I could stay here all day long," he said, scanning you with his eyes. 

"Your legs are going to get numb Harry," you remarked, trying to hold your blush. 

"Not if I can make yours numb first," he said, liking that idea.

Your face turned red and you let out a chuckle. "Oh, shut up Harry before I kiss you," you said. He smiled and said, "I can't stop talking. Oh no. Guess you will have to kiss me again." You rolled your eyes but you wanted to kiss him again so it worked out in both of your favors. When you kissed him again, the door of Harry's room opened. You got cold and stopped kissing him. 

"BLOODY HELL- I'M SORRY!" Ron shouted. You rolled over from Harry's body and landed on the soft cushion, blushing from head to toe. Harry groaned and walked over to the door. "THERE'S A BLOODY LOCK YOU KNOW," Ron shouted from the opening of the door. 

"AND YOU CAN KNOCK, RON. What do you want?" Harry shouted back, finally opening it wide enough so that you can see Ron from where you were. 

"I just wanted to tell you how Hermione finally admitted of me being her boyfriend in front of Ginny. Can you believe it?" Ron said, smiling widely that you kind of felt bad that he had to share that in the situation he found you and Harry in. 

"That's brilliant, Ron. Tell you what. Tell me more about it later.. I'm kind of busy," Harry said, motioning to the inside of his dorm. Ron looked inside from his door and his eyes widened when he saw you there. He looked back at Harry and said, "Y/n? Is that her?" 

"Yes, it is her," Harry replied. 

"In the flesh," you said, making sure that Ron heard you. 

Ron shook his head in disbelief while he chuckled. "Alright Harry I'll tell you more about it later. Bye the both of you. Also, lock the door. Just don't be too loud please, I'm right next door," Ron said, laughing as Harry told him off. Harry took Ron's advice and locked the door before going to you again. He went on the bed and crawled towards you, without taking his eyes off yours. 

"Now, where were we?" He asked, running his thumb on your lips. 

I'll leave the rest to yall's imagination.