🧹😘... A Quidditch After Party *smirking face*

Please play Don't Tell 'Em by Jeremiah ft. YG. AHHHHH If you can, the slowed and reverb version

Harry, who was feeling ecstatic about finally winning the Quidditch cup as the captain, was running up the Hogwarts stairs. He was smiling to himself as he remembered how Y/n's cheers were heard all the way up to where he was throughout the game. He remembered seeing Y/n's beaming face at him when all of his Quidditch mates were cheering with him when they won. 

"Toadstools," Harry whispered to the portrait that held the entrance to the Gryffindor Common room. 

"Correct!" She sang, raising her glass of wine up to her mouth again. She moved to the side to give him the opportunity to enter the room. 

A deafening sound of cheers, laughter, cries of joy and so much more engulfed his hearing. He smiled, stunned, and continued to walk inside, hearing faintly, the portrait close behind him. 

"Congrats!" Hermione yelled onto Harry's face, thinking that he couldn't hear. 

"I could hear perfectly well, Hermione," he responded, closing his ears with his hands and smiling at her. "Thanks," he added after Hermione went back inside the sea of students. 

Confetti, loud bangs, dancing, music, chewing and smiling faces preoccupied his vision and his heart was soaring. He was jubilant that they have won and he was hoping to see someone congratulate him. He smiled at some students who complimented his flying skills and how amazing the team was in the air. He finally managed to find a tall ginger who was being the center of attention for a couple of giggling girls. 

"Ron!" Harry yelled, now understanding Hermione's attempt of trying to be heard. Seeing as how Ron was still in mid story with the girls, he kept on yelling, "Ron! Ron!" Finally Ron turned around to look at Harry. 

"What?" He yelled back, a pink color on his face as Harry smirked at the girls still eyeing Ron. 

"Have you seen um... Y/n?" Harry asked, feeling as if his ears would not be able to hear again for at least a week. 

Ron nodded and yelled, "Yes! I saw her go over there with Hermione! I think she is dancing with her!" He gave Harry a thumbs up and without waiting for a response of understanding, turned back to continue talking to the enthusiastic girls. 

Harry threw his hands in the air in a mocking way and headed off straight to where the music seemed to escape from the small stereos that were on the table. He spotted a bushy haired girl jumping up and down and he had to restrain himself from laughing. He then spotted, more like stared, at a girl who was dancing effortlessly to the music. 

She spun around and hit the beats of the music with ease and Harry stared at her, as if transfixed. She moved her head and body in a way he never seen her do before. She whined her hips with the music and Harry felt a burning sensation run through his face. Hermione, who stopped jumping, spotted Harry and yelled, "Harry! Come dance with us!" 

Harry, who was halfway about to run, missed his opportunity as he met eyes with Y/n.  

"Harry! You were amazing!" She yelled, running towards Harry and throwing her arms around him. 

Harry hugged her back and his heart was racing. He kind of wished Hermione wouldn't have said anything because he really did enjoy seeing Y/n dance. Y/n let go of him, he hoped she hadn't felt the pounding of his heart, and she smiled at him. 

The same song continued to play and she looked at Harry with a happy look. "Why don't you come and dance with us? Come on!" She added, obviously not taking Harry's answer, who was shaking his head several times. Before Harry knew it, he was dragged onto the floor by Y/n. 

Hermione danced next to Harry, throwing her head to the sides and feeling the music. He grinned at her nervously and Y/n was doing the same thing but moving her hips to the music. Harry's heart pounded harder on his chest and another part... 

"Come on, Harry! Dance!" Y/n shouted, grabbing Harry's hands and making him move jokingly.

Harry wanted to impress Y/n on his amazing dance moves, but who was he kidding? He sucked at dancing. "I can't dance, Y/n," he mumbled and Y/n smirked at him. 

"I don't judge, just dance Harry. You won the Cup! That deserves a celebration," she said, and continued to dance. 

Harry was growing red in the face as Y/n made her hips go in a circle, apparently enjoying having his eyes on her. He looked at Hermione for help and she motioned towards her hips and mouthed, "Grab them. Not mine! Hers!" She added as he advanced towards Hermione in a slight panic to do something. He smiled apologetically at her and she laughed. 

Harry looked at Y/n and he, who was cursing himself and thinking he was out of his mind, brought his hands towards Y/n. "Y/n, what am I supposed to do?" 

"Do you want to dance with me?" She asked him, while she stopped dancing and raised an eyebrow.

Harry gulped nervously and nodded. 

She smirked, making Harry's heart stop at his throat, and said, "Place your hands here, Harry." 

"Where?" 

She grabbed Harry's hands and placed them near her hips and said, "Here." She smirked again and started to dance with a new objective of making Harry feel hot all over. Harry took this opportunity to go close to her and he enjoyed feeling Y/n's body close to him. He didn't know what was going on but he was quite enjoying himself. Y/n turned around and circled her hips close to him and he felt that his shirt was slowly suffocating him. He stared at her body and was in a trance. She was laughing and turned around again. She leaned close to Harry's ear and whispered, "Did you like that, Potter?" 

He blushed and he didn't know what overcame him. "Yes, I really did," he blurted out, staring at her lips as he said so. 

Y/n who had a crush on Harry since she became closer to him at the D.A meetings decided to be bold today. She grabbed Harry's collar of his shirt and brought his lips towards hers. They snogged and finally the song ended but to be followed by the cheers and approvals of the others. Everyone clapped, laughed, whistled and cheered as Y/n and Harry kept on snogging in the middle of the common room. 

"Hermione? What's going on?" Ron asked her, who was getting bored telling the same story to the girls. 

"Harry and Y/n are snogging," Hermione responded, crossing her arms and laughing. 

"Blimey," he gasped, spotting the two in the common room. "He's eating her!" 

Hermione laughed and Ron smiled. 

"I don't think Harry is a good kisser," Ron mentioned, making Hermione laugh again as the recollection of Harry and Cho's kiss crossed their minds. 

"Considering how it is lasting this long, I would think otherwise," Hermione responded. 

Ron turned pick and he decided to stop the conversation right there. Everyone else got bored at watching the two kiss and went back to their own conversations. Hermione and Ron, who let them have their privacy, grabbed some treats and were occupied by fourth years having an exploding snap game. 

"Wow," Harry gasped, finally emerging to grab some air. His lips were a slight pink and his cheeks were flushed. He blushed again and said, "That was-"

"Brilliant?" Y/n finished and she smiled at Harry's nods. 

"You're a good kisser," he complimented, licking his lips instantly. 

"Not too bad yourself either, Harry," she laughed. 

They both held hands and made their way to a couch that was littered with cups and food. They sat and talked and talked, with an occasional snog here and there. This lasted the entire party and they were satisfied with their time... "talking." 

The end. *smirking face* This was a little out of my comfort zone so sorry if it is bad. BAHAHAHA but I had fun making this one.