Cute little jealous moment 🤪

Note: i know that fred and george left near the end of fifth year but just go along with the story pls 😋 also this might be really long buuuut i have decided to be a little risky and write a bit more smut 🤭 so enjoy lovelies because i know i am 😇

"I don't know why I agreed to go with him," you commented, adjusting the sparkling necklace on your neck to make the charm face correctly. "I should have waited for Harry."

Hermione smacked her lips as she fluffed her hair a bit more. "I would agree with you but I am not. Harry did not have the courage to ask you early but McLaggen did." She smiled at her reflection.

You grinned at her comment. "Someone is excited to go with Ron." You grabbed your purse. "I am glad he asked you because if he didn't learn his lesson from the Yule ball... I think i would have yelled at him."

Hermione chuckled but her face fell when she noticed your tone shift. "Y/n, Harry is a daft dimbo because he didn't ask you to go with him to this party. I know how much you like him."

You gave her a sheepish look. "Stop it Hermione, you're going to make me feel worse. Let's just go before I decide to just stay here." You grabbed her arm and led her out of the dorm you both share.

You checked down the hall, making sure no one else was going into the Weasley's dorm who was not invited. A new sense of adventure engulfed you ever since entering your sixth year at Hogwarts. It was time to live a little and to relieve some time off of Harry.

"Hello ladies," Fred welcomed, giving you both a sly grin. "You both didn't have to get all dressed up for me." He winked as both you and Hermione eye rolled.

George came jogging towards the door, the dorm was flashing all sorts of colors. There was loud music echoing from the walls and the mouths of people inside singing along to the music. You took a step backwards shocked that none of what was happening inside could be heard from the hall.

"Oh come on, darling, you offend us. Trust me, we have all of it covered to ensure we have a great night." George dragged you and Hermione inside.

As you took in the sight, your eyes immediately locked with Harry's. He looked handsome, as always, but with this new style he has... His shirt was a nice deep red button up, tucked halfway in to his black pants. His hair looked combed, but it was still messy. You almost melted just by looking at him.

He couldn't take his eyes off you. His eyes roamed you, taking in the way your dress was hugging your stomach and thighs. The way you were glowing under the lights and how you looked at him made him reconsider coming to the party alone.

"I see Ron over there," Hermione commented, giving a slight wave to a red Ron in the corner. He has spilled his drink when he saw Hermione enter. "Oh, he is a mess!" She laughed as she walked near him, both of them a flustered mess.

You stood near the entryway, waiting for McLaggen to appear. You tried your best to not look at Harry but it was hard because you could feel his eyes on you and it felt so good. There was a tap on your shoulder and as you saw who it was, the chill on your body stopped.

"Hi, McLaggen."

"You look hot," he started, biting his lips in a way that made you want to vomit. "Want to dance?"

You stood up, clutching the end of your dress nervously. "How do you dance to this song anyway?"

He smirked, which disgusted you again, and placed his hands on your waist. "Well, all you have to do is follow my lead." He rocked side to side, occasionally after the fiftieth step, would spin you. You were having a glorious time.