OoOooOOooohhh someone's jealous

Prompt: You and George are great friends. Harry is your boyfriend and gets a little jealous when George talks to you. But, you and George are just great friends. 

"I didn't even think about detention with Umbridge," George started, struggling to hide the scars from his hand. 

"Well, that's what happens when you tried to pull a prank on that monster," you replied, laughing at George's annoyed face. "Let me see your hand." 

George showed you his hand and you examined the scars on his palm. "'I will not pull pranks on my Proffesor,'" you read, laughing. You let your head hit the wood wall behind you, ignoring the people walking past to get to their classes.

"What?" He asked, "Are you really laughing at my scars? At my pain?" He pretended to look sad, his lips quivering and his eyes dropping, but you knew it was an act. 

"No, George," you replied seriously before erupting in laughter again. "You spelled Professor wrong." 

He rapidly moved his hand under his eyes, reading the fresh red scar on it. Once he acknowledged it, he placed his other hand over his forehead with a sigh that lead to a smile. "I'm such an idiot," he stated. 

"Mhm, glad you figured that out on your own," you said, laughing at George's eyes rolling. 

"Boyfriend alert," George observed, motioning with his chin behind you. 

You turned around and landed your eyes on Harry. You smiled instinctively and said, once he was close enough to hear, "Hi, Harry. What's wrong?" You looked at him worriedly as he looked sad at you and George. His head was lowered, his eyes dropping as you said those words. 

"I'm leaving now. I am going to see if Fred knows how to spell Professor correctly so I won't be the only idiot," he said, waving at the both of you goodbye. You waved back and turned to look at Harry's mad expression, staring at George's figure walking farther down the hall.

"Harry? Are you alright?" You asked concerningly, patting besides you on the bench for him to sit down. 

He did so, and he interrogated nervously, "Y/n, do you still like me?" His blue eyes shined with a sad glimmer, making his eyes looking darker in the candlelight. 

"Of course, Harry, you are my boyfriend," you replied, playing with his hair tentatively. "Why do you ask such a silly question?"  Your hand slid down to his cheek and you let it rest on your lap after he was still troubled.

Harry let out a sigh and he looked into your eyes. His blue eyes completely emotionless as he looked back down at his hands. He let his hand touch yours and he squeezed it affectionately. "Are you sure? Because you looked really happy with George," he said, avoiding your eyes. 

You realized what it was about and you smiled reassuringly. "Harry, are you jealous?" You asked, trying to hide your smile. He nodded defeatedly still not looking at you in the eyes. You planted a soft kiss on his forehead and lifted his chin with your hand to look at you. You stared into his lovely blue eyes and explained, "Harry, I don't only like you, I love you. I hope you know that and never forget it. Nothing and no one can ever make me feel the way you do. Please, don't get jealous. George is just a great friend and he respects my relationship and most importantly, I respect our relationship. Now give me a kiss."

He chuckled and he placed his hands on the side of your face. Making your face go forward. "Can I kiss you?" He asked, looking at your lips with a soft grin. 

"Mhm," you replied, smiling as he leaned forwards and planted a kiss onto your lips. You let your hands reach his neck and when you finished kissing him, you let your head land on the crook of his neck and shoulder, pulling him into a hug. 

"I'm sorry if I got jealous. I'm really stupid to think that I will ever believe something can happen like that," Harry said, leaning his head onto yours. His arms were wrapped over your hunched back, smiling more and pecking your shoulder. "I love you more, y/n, I really do. I won't get jealous anymore." 

"That's good, but to be fair," you giggled, taking your face off his chest, "You look cute when you're jealous." As you started to stand upright, he pulled onto your arm. 

"Don't pull away just yet," he pleaded, wrapping his arms around you again. "You feel so warm." 

"Alright," you said, smiling onto his chest as he gave you a kiss on your head.

"That is so gross," George murmured, getting a finger and pointing at his mouth. He made a puking sound and made eye contact with Harry before bursting in laughter. 

"Why don't you get a girlfriend, George? Maybe then you will not be so lonely and be so repulsive," Harry remarked, raising an eyebrow at him. 

"Yeah, what he said," you supported, your voice muffled with Harry's shirt. 

"Whatever," George called with a musical tone. He walked even farther down the hall and yelled, "You guys are such a cute couple! Ugh! I need to find a girlfriend." A couple of girls in the hall heard him and giggled. George's lip turned into a pout while his eyebrows were raised in surprised. He smiled and greeted, "Helloooo ladies." 

"Oh my gosh, is he serious right now?" You asked, pulling apart from Harry a little to stare at George's arms around two girls. George gave you a wink and walked off with them, laughing flirtatiously. 

"I guess so," Harry replied, staring at your lips again. He licked his own and said, staring at your eyes, "I won't need to get jealous anymore so, there's that. Can I kiss you, again? And again?" 

You chuckled and answered, "Yes, please."  

The both of you kissed and hugged until it was time for the next class. It was pretty amazing. Then the day went out like normal, no more jealousy. Everything was great. And if you're wondering, yes, George got a girlfriend. Not only one, but two. I guess those girls don't mind sharing. ;)