He talks to Ron about u :)

"I feel a weird thing about Y/n," Harry confessed, watching the flames of the fireplace dance around. He sat on the floor, his pajamas making him look like he was swimming in them. He rested his head on the edge of the couch, careful to avoid Ron's legs beside him. 

"What weird thing? Just let her down easy," Ron replied, yawning slightly. He reached for the cup on the coffee table where three small marshmallows were floating on brown, creamy liquid. He drank some, humming softly as the warmth of the beverage slid down his throat. "This taste so good-"

"I can't let her down like that, my friendship with her means a lot to me," Harry said, bringing his knees close to his chest, the carpet creating friction with his bare feet. He would do anything to get rid of this feeling he had. His stomach felt like he was hungry all the time. 

Ron sipped some more hot chocolate. "I'm sure your friendship can survive this little bump you have. Just remember to be considerate of her feelings and let her down easy."

Harry shook his head, knowing that it wasn't a good idea but decided to give it a try. 

"How do I do that?"

"Well, just be honest with her, Harry. Tell her exactly how you feel so that she won't get any ideas," Ron explained. He smiled to himself at the knowledge he shared, Harry will be back to normal again. 

Harry thought it over with a quizzical look at the carpet in front of him. "I don't think it will work, Ron."

Ron was surprised to hear this. "What? Why won't it work? If you are honest she won't get any impression of anything else." Ron leaned close to where Harry sat on the floor, pure attentativeness on his freckled face. 

"If I tell her how I feel, she might get the impression that I want to get into a relationship with her," Harry mumbled, a slight blush on his cheeks. He was thankful that Ron couldn't see his face, he couldn't deal with the teasing now. 

"Why would she think that?" 

Harry exhaled. "Because I might be seriously in love with her."

"What?!" Ron exclaimed, getting up from the couch. The silence was interuppted by the roars of his slippers as he took a couple of steps. He tightened his robe and crossed his arms as he was standing in front of a red Harry. "You love her?"

"How could I not, Ron? She's amazing," Harry smiled, a picture of Y/n floating in his mind. He adored everything about her. "I swear when she smiles, I get all flustered inside. Especially when she says I make her laugh." Harry looked at Ron with an exasperated look. "I'm crazy about her. I never felt like this before, what do I do?"

Ron stayed silent as he took in all that Harry said. He really does like her and Ron chuckled. 

"What are you laughing about?"

"I'm just shocked that you haven't realized she fancies you too."

Harry's eyes sparkled behind his glasses. "She does?"

"Obviously," Ron said, imitating Professor Snape. "You both won't shut up about the other. When you are playing Quidditch, she follows you around with her eyes even after you caught the snitch. I even made a joke about drewl coming out her mouth once."

"Really?" Harry breathed, thinking about the times he would catch the snitch and Y/n would jump in delight for him. 

"Yeah!" Ron laughed. "She didn't like that joke at all. She told me I was a fool and, well, lets just say I only made that joke once-"

"No, Ron," Harry laughed, his heart dancing. "I meant is it true that Y/n actually fancies me?"

"Ask her yourself," Ron finished, crossing his arms again and took a step towards the crackling fire, a little roar escaping the stuffed lion on his foot. "It is getting late and I want to sleep. Night, Harry."

"Night, Ron," Harry echoed, giving a slight wave at Ron before plopping on the couch again. 

Ron walked a couple of steps forward, the roars becoming increasingly louder. Ron clicked his tounge and took off slippers with a forceful tug. He held them in one hand and made his way up the stairs, his footsteps no longer heard by a struck Harry.

He couldn't believe what just happened. He came to terms with his feelings about Y/n. That feeling of being hungry all the time around her was because he felt butterflies. Now everything made sense. As he looked back at the fire, he swears the flames look even brighter than before. He smiled for so long, the muscles seemed to have gotten used to it. He then fell asleep sitting down, a small smile still on his face as he dozed off.

I'm writing this on my phone and I don't know how to bold the letters. anyways did I do this for an excuse to show their bromance? Yep, I did ur welcome :)