Draco cheated on you (I hate him lol) so Harry comforts you... AHHHHH

You stormed into the common room, angry tears streaming down your face while you clenched your fists. In your storming rage, you were surprised to see Harry and the twins right in front of you. You hurriedly wiped your tears but they already spotted you. 

"What's wrong?" George asked, getting up from his chair and walking towards you, a concerned look written on his face. 

"Did you see something?" Fred questioned, looking at you weirdly.

Harry stayed quiet but he was looking at you wide-eyed, fidgeting with his fingers, he continued to stare at you as you made your way towards the spot on the couch beside him. 

"That stupid Malfoy kissed Pansy at the Great Hall, while he made sure I was watching," you muttered, sniffing occasionally and looking disgusted at the ground you were glaring at, imagining the scene that tormented you.

"He cheated on you?!" Harry barked, his anger portrayed on his face as his eyes were staring at you wildly. 

You merely nodded, ignoring the stunned faces of your friends. 

Fred grabbed something out of his pocket and said to George, "We can't let that happen, can we Georgie?" 

"Not without a punishment," George replied, nodding, taking out something out of his pocket as well. 

"What are you two talking about?" You asked thickly, your voice still strained from the situation. 

"Well, with the help of Harry, we are ready to try out our new um... treats and tricks we have been working on," George answered, smiling cunningly. 

"Yeah, something little ferret boy won't know what hit him... literally. Let's go!" Fred added to George as they hurried away from the common room, ready to torment Draco with a few pranks they were working on. 

Harry was breathing heavily as scenarios in his mind played of him hurting Malfoy horrendously. "Did you break up with him?" He asked through gritted teeth, trying to come back to the present and softening his face when you looked at him. 

"Obviously I did, I am not going to be someone's joke," you told him, feeling your boiling tears dry on your face. "What did George mean when he said that you helped them?" 

"Oh," Harry whispered, and he looked around to make sure no one else can hear him; there was no one else in the common room. "I gave them my winnings, I don't need them and I want to see them succeed in... whatever it is they are trying to do with their pranks and stuff." 

"That was really nice of you."

"Thanks."

There was an anticipating silence between the both of you for a long time while you controlled your runny nose. Harry, who has been staring at the fire, finally broke the silence. 

"You didn't deserve that."

"Thank you, Harry," you acknowledged. Your head weighed a ton and you were surprised you weren't having a pounding headache. 

"You deserve someone who wouldn't even dream of hurting you. Someone who wants to fill your life with laughter and love, not someone who can betray your trust like you never meant anything to them," Harry ranted, his blue eyes finally meeting yours. 

You nodded and were honestly shocked that Harry told you that. "Thank you Harry but I don't seem to know what it feels like. I am just so mad because I know that I would never cheat on anyone and somehow they don't find a problem with doing it on me," you explained, finally having mastered the strength to talk calmly after you let out a big sigh. 

"I understand because you have such a good heart and anyone will be so lucky to have you," Harry said, visibly flushing and fidgeting with his fingers again. 

You smiled. "Thank you Harry," you said again, feeling a soft hand intertwine with yours. You smiled despite how you were feeling and looked at Harry's vibrant blue eyes. "You are really kind Harry, any girl will be lucky to be with you." 

His smile faltered and a sad shadow flickered on his illuminating face. "Yeah, I guess so," he mumbled as the twins came hurdling inside the common room, laughing loudly with black dust on their faces and robes. 

"What happened?" You asked, accidentally releasing Harry's hand and standing up to get a clear view of the twins. 

"We tried out our new dungbombs and bombtastic bombs as well," Fred announced, still laughing. 

"It wasn't pretty," George added, laughing along with his brother. 

You started to chuckle, imagining Draco's stupid face made you feel a lot better. "Thanks guys, I hope you guys didn't get caught?"

"Us? Caught? Please, we might've tried it out on Filch if George wouldn't have been such a wuss," Fred snarled. 

"Mrs. Norris was right on the doorway already hissing at us! Her tail was all the way up, if we would have stayed a second longer, Filch would have seen Draco and would've taken him to Madam Pomfrey's. We just left him in the hall after accidentally, um, stupefying him," George chuckled at Harry's surprised face. 

"That was brilliant, wish I would've helped," Harry praised, smiling evidently. 

"Oh trust me, we couldn't have done it without your help," George acknowledged. 

"Yeah, thanks again Harry. We are going to go and make duplicates of those, seemed to work out well, if you ask me," Fred said, saying his goodbyes to you and Harry, accompanied by George's smiles and waves, as they both walked up to their dorms. 

You were left with the sweet boy who helped you feel better about yourself. You smiled as you made your way towards him. "I just wanted to say that you are really sweet Harry, I don't know what I did to deserve such a friend like you," you complimented, as you reached to hug him. 

He smiled into the hug and ignored the ache in his heart as he heard you say friend. "Yeah, sure, Y/n, of course," he muttered onto your shoulder. He patted you and let you go before he said anything out of pocket. 

"Sweet dreams, Harry," you said, kissing him on the cheek before leaving to your own dorm. 

Harry was left dumbfounded, holding the place your lips touched his skin with his shaking hand. He smiled automatically and watched as you made your way up the girls' dormitory. He somehow felt a new opportunity, seeing as how you broke up with the ferret. 

No, she just got cheated on. I can't try because she is probably still hurt. I will hurt Draco... Yeah, that will make me feel better. Maybe then she can see me as something other than a friend.

And with those thoughts swimming through his mind, he left the common room and went up to his own bed. Still blushing from the platonic kiss you gave him. He fell asleep with wonderful thoughts of him harming Draco while he won you over, these dreams repeating with different scenarios but with the same plot over and over again. He soon dozed off...

The end... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH... I don't know if you noticed this, but I like to say MUAHAHAHAHAAH a lot. hahahha