One.

The truck pulled up before the small house, the couple stepping out hand in hand

The truck pulled up before the small house, the couple stepping out hand in hand. They looked up at the home, the boy throwing an arm around the girl's shoulder.

"What do you think, Livs?" Paul asked, Olivia humming.

"I think this might be the one." She answered, Paul laughing.

The two had decided to take their relationship to the next step over the summer, a little after Paul finally sold his childhood home. He was tired of keeping the hope that his father would come back, tired of waiting in that empty, cold house alone. So, he moved in with Sam and Emily, putting the house on the market.

It sold quickly, Paul inheriting all the money. Paul had more than enough money to survive off of, and he had gotten a job at a mechanic shop on the side. The only downside to the sale was everyone finding out about his father leaving, something that he had wanted to keep quiet.

When he wasn't spending the night at Emily's, he was sneaking into Olivia's room, and at some point in the routine, the two talked it out and decided they didn't want to keep sneaking into each other's bedrooms like teenagers. Yes, they still technically were teens, but they had graduated, and Olivia was taking college classes.

After discussing it with Leonardo, they decided that buying a house together would be a better financial decision than getting an apartment together, since the imprint guaranteed that their relationship would work out.

Leonardo agreed to it, especially since Olivia was working at the hospital, as an apprentice to Carlisle. He said that she was old enough to make the decision and supported it, even offering to pay for Olivia's half of the house as a graduation gift.

So, they quickly found a realtor in La Push and spent their free time house hunting, yet they never found the right one. One was too big, the other too small. One was too old and frail, the other in Forks instead of La Push.

This house must have been the 20th they had visited and they were beginning to lose hope. However, as Olivia looked at the home with Paul by her side, she couldn't help but love it. It, like all the other homes in La Push, was near the woods, and was wooden, a bit like a cabin. It was clearly two stories, even having a balcony. It was surrounded by green, with three steps leading up to a porch, where two glass doors led to the inner home. Plus, it was not far from Emily's or Leo's.

The door was opened, their real estate agent, Dalton, stepping onto the porch

The door was opened, their real estate agent, Dalton, stepping onto the porch. "Hey, you two, what are you doing out there?"

"Just admiring." Olivia answered, she and Paul walking up the steps. "This place is great. You sure it's within our budget?"

Dalton chuckled. "Don't worry, I triple checked. It's lovely, isn't it?"

"It's everything we're looking for." Paul confirmed.

"Well, let me give you a tour." Dalton ushered them inside, Olivia gasping. She fell in love with the interior almost immediately, the floors and walls captivating her.

Dalton showed them the whole house, the couple discovering that it was a three bedroom, two and a half bathroom home. Two bedrooms were upstairs, one downstairs along with the half bathroom. There was more than enough space for the both of them, plus Jared and Kim when they decided to come over.

By the time Dalton was finished speaking, Olivia and Paul had both made up their minds, sharing a smile as they stood on the opposite side of the counter, Dalton speaking to them about paperwork and dates.

Olivia cleared her throat, Dalton pausing. "Yes?"

"Dalton, Paul and I have decided that we'll take it."

Dalton's eyes widened. "Really? That's great! I have some papers in my car, I can go get them right now and you can sign today."

"Yeah, that sounds great--"

Olivia cut Paul off, looking down at her phone. "Ugh, I have to go. I have my dress fitting for Bella and Edward's wedding with Rosalie in twenty."

Dalton nodded. "That's okay, Olivia, we can schedule the paperwork for another day. How about tomorrow at three?"

"That sounds good."

"Yep, perfect for me too." Paul added, Dalton closing his briefcase.

"Well, great, see you tomorrow. It's always a pleasure to see you two." Dalton walked them out, Paul closing Olivia's car door before sitting in the driver's seat.

"You want me to drop you off?"

"Yes, please."

"And what time should I pick you up?"

Olivia shook her head. "Rose can drop me off, don't worry."

Paul scoffed. "I still can't believe that you and Blondie are friends."

Olivia giggled. It was true, over the summer, she and Rosalie had gotten close. It all started when Olivia began to shadow Carlisle, Olivia beginning to spend more time at the Cullen home, much to Paul's dismay.

Alice dressed Oliva up, Carlisle studied with her, Edward taught her about classical music, Jasper told her stories of the South, and Emmett discussed sports with her. None of the Cullen's, though, took to Olivia like Esme, who saw her as another daughter. She cooked for Olivia, asked about her life, made sure she was always okay, and just overall mothered her, Olvia taking Esme on as a second mother.

It was through Esme's advice that Rosalie began to get to know Olivia and slowly became closer to the girl. Rosalie was really close to Esme, because they both were in toxic relationships, and was curious as to why Esme cared about Olivia so much.

Rosalie, like Esme, grew a soft spot for Olivia, the two bonding over their respective stories. They had both wanted the same thing at one point, both saw their horrible significant others as saving graces, and did not realize how bad things were until things went wrong. Olivia, Rosalie, and Esme all grew extremely close, and even though Paul did not like the Cullen's, he appreciated the women caring for and giving Olivia the time to talk about her experiences, giving her advice she needed.

Paul pulled up before the Cullen home, Rosalie already waiting outside. She sneered at Paul, but smiled upon seeing Olivia get out the car, pulling Olivia to her side.

"Bye, babe." Olivia called, Paul pulling away with a wave.

Rosalie led Olivia inside, clearing her throat. "So, how was your day?"

"It was actually great." Olivia admitted, before going into detail about the amazing house they had visited.