5.

"There's my girl!" Jason shouted over the music, rushing over to Olivia with a red solo cup and a beer bottle in hand

"There's my girl!" Jason shouted over the music, rushing over to Olivia with a red solo cup and a beer bottle in hand. He pressed his lips sloppily onto hers, Olivia pushing him away.

"You're already drunk?"

Jason laughed. "Don't be such a buzzkill, baby. Here, drink this."

Olivia looked into the cup, her nose scrunching up in disgust. She had been trying to go clean and sober, having gone a month so far without abusing any substances. Of course, to do that, she had to avoid going to parties. It was easy, though, with exams and a breakup with Jason. But now, exams were over, and she and Jason were back together.

"Jay, you know I'm not drinking anymore." Jason rolled his eyes.

"Baby, seriously. Just drink, it's just one night! You can go sober again tomorrow."

Olivia hesitated, bringing the cup to her mouth. "Just for tonight?"

"Just for tonight." He promised, tipping the cup by pushing on the bottom. Olivia opened her mouth, letting the vodka burn her throat as it went down. She missed the burn, downing the contents of the cup and pouring some more.

"That's the spirit, Baby!" Jason cheered, pulling her into his chest by her waist.

She woke with a start, her dream scaring her. Truthfully, Olivia didn't remember anything from the night she overdosed, so the sudden memory had shocked her.

She racked her brain, thinking of any other night that those events could have occurred, but came up empty. It had to be a memory from the night she overdosed.

"Olivia Quinn!" She heard her father shout, Olivia sitting up and rubbing her face. "Yeah, Dad?"

"Kim's here. Said she wants to take you somewhere!"

Olivia furrowed her eyebrows. Today was Saturday and Kim had no mentioned any plans for the two of them that weekend. Not that she asked Kim, she was too busy laughing with Paul at lunch.

She sighed. She was coated in sweat and quite frankly, was still shaky. Yet, she didn't want to disappoint Kim. "Give me a few minutes to get ready, I should be done in 30!"

"Okay!"

Olivia grabbed a tight fitting mini skirt with a plaid pink pattern, grabbing a pink sweater of the same shade to match. She went into her bathroom and took a shower, washing the remnants of the dream away.

She got out and got dressed, buttoning up her sweater with one hand, while brushing her teeth with the other. She brushed her her, leaving it out naturally and put on some makeup quickly.

She glossed her lips while running downstairs, rushing to the kitchen with a shoe and a half on. Both Kim and Leonardo laughed at her antics, Kim stopping her from grabbing a bowl.

"Relax, Liv, we're good on time. Also, don't eat anything, we're having breakfast at Emily's."

Olivia put the bowl back. "Emily? Who's Emily?"

Kim smiled. "Emily is like a second mom to the pack."

"Pack?"

"Boys, I meant boys. We call them the pack sometimes, since they act like a pack of animals." She corrected, shaking her head. "Anyways, she's engaged to Sam, the guy who takes care of them? The guys and I all spend a lot of time at their house and were talking about you in front of Emily, and she invited you over. She wants to meet the newest member to our group."

"Well, I'm starving, so we should go before I eat something." Kim grabbed her car keys, nodding.

"Yep, you're right. The boys get upset when they're hungry. Bye, Mr. De Costa, it was nice seeing you!"

"Bye Kim, and please, call me Leo." Leonardo called out behind her.

"Bye Dad, be back before 9."

"Take your time, sweetheart."

They got into Kim's car, Kim pulling out of the driveway. "So, how are things with Paul?"

Olivia looked out the window distracted. "They're okay."

Kim raised an eyebrow. "Just okay?"

"Mmmhmm."

Kim sighed. "Okay, Liv, what's up?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You've been weird and distracted all morning. So, what's wrong?"

Olivia took a deep breath. "Remember when I told you that I don't remember anything about the night I OD'd? Well, I think I remembered something."

Kim stiffened. "What did you remember?"

"I got there and my boyfriend talked me into drinking. I was trying to stay sober, but he convinced me." Olivia shrugged. "I just wasn't expecting to remember it."

Kim parked before a house, pulling Olivia into a hug. "It's okay, Liv, it's over now. Maybe remembering it will give you some closure."

They laughed, wiping at their eyes. "Okay, let's go in, I'm sure the boys already heard the car." Kim sniffled, Olivia nodding.

"Oh, and about Emily, don't stare. It bothers Sam."

"Why would I stare?"

Kim grimaced. "She was attacked by a bear a while ago. The attack left a few scars on her face."

"Well, she must be a pretty strong woman to overcome that." Olivia commented, Kim nodding as they stepped onto the porch.

"She is."

"I was getting worried." Jared confessed, wrapping Kim in a hug. Olivia cleared her throat, pouting.

"Gee, Jar, I'm feeling the love."

"Would it make you feel better if I was the one worrying about you?" Paul opened his arms for Olivia, who jumped into them.

"Much better. Now I don't have to share the worry with someone else." Olivia stuck her tongue out at Kim and Jared, Jared sticking his tongue back out at Olivia.

Paul glared at him over Olivia's shoulder, Jared just wiggling his eyebrows.

"So, this is the famous Olivia that Paul talks so much about?" A woman's voice sounded, causing Olivia to let go of Paul with a slight blush.

"Hi, you must be Emily. I'm Olivia."  She immediately relaxed, feeling the warmth of Paul's hand on the small of her back.

"It's nice to meet you, Olivia. This is my fiancé, Sam." Olivia was surprised she hadn't noticed him before, the man taller than the rest. He oozed of power and command, yet he still gave off the vibe of a teddy bear. The smile on his face only enforced that thought.

"Welcome to our home, Olivia."

"Thanks for inviting me."

"Yeah, yeah, Olivia's great, everyone is happy she's here, can we please eat now?" Jacob voiced, Jared and Quil nodding in agreement.

Emily laughed. "Okay, breakfast is on the table. Remember, ladies first!"