Three.

As soon as the wedding ceremony was over and the newlyweds shared their magical kiss, the guests all stood and headed to the area where the reception would be held

As soon as the wedding ceremony was over and the newlyweds shared their magical kiss, the guests all stood and headed to the area where the reception would be held. Some, though, stopped to talk to those they weren't able to see before the ceremony itself.

Olivia was one of those few, approaching Seth, Sue, and Billy as soon as she could slip away from the Cullen family. Instantly, Seth embraced her, both Sue and Billy commenting on how nice she looked. Olivia returned the compliment and began a conversation on how lovely the ceremony itself was.

Paul, having just arrived, groaned in frustration when he saw the large group of people in the Cullen's backyard. He was already annoyed, Sam having made him late and the suit he borrowed from Sam feeling constricting in the August heat. He only came to the event to accompany his girlfriend and instead, he had to deal with looking through a crowd for her.

Luckily, though, he was able to find her easily, Olivia laughing at something Seth had said. Paul paused to admire the girl, the setting sun hitting her perfectly in the moment. She brushed a stray hair away from her face, nodding at Billy's response to Seth.

Paul all but ran to where the four were, approaching them so that Olivia would not see him. Seth saw him first, smiling brightly and nodding at him. Paul nodded back at Seth, right before putting his hands over Olivia's eyes. He leaned down, his lips next to her ear.

"Guess who?" He murmured, Olivia humoring him.

"Hmmm, I'm not sure. Embry?"

"Ha ha, real funny." Paul let go, walking to her side and throwing his arm around her waist. "Is there something you wanna tell me about you and Embry?"

Billy, Sue, and Seth took the moment to leave, Billy saying something about wanting to try the fancy finger sandwiches. Paul and Olivia slowly walked to the reception area as well, too entranced by each other to care about being late for the festivities.

Olivia grinned, leaning closer to her boyfriend. "Actually, we've been meaning to tell you something."

"And what is that?"

"Oh, you know. Just that we're in love and are gonna get married next week." Olivia shrugged. "Nothing major."

"Hilarious, angel. You should really become a comedian."

"Really? You think so? I've been considering it." She teased, brushing her lips against his. Paul kissed her, Olivia laughing as she pulled away.

"I didn't think you'd actually come. You don't exactly like the Cullen's or Bella."

"You're right, I don't. But you're here and I didn't wanna miss you looking so good. Also, Sam wanted someone to keep an eye on Seth."

Olivia nodded. "Makes sense. Still, though. Shouldn't you be helping with Jacob?"

"Nah, they've got it covered." He stopped, looking around. "You wanna get out of here? No offense to the pixie, but this isn't that much fun. Plus, I really don't wanna be here when Jake shows up."

Olivia sighed. "Alice would be pissed at me and you know it and Esme is waiting for me-"

Paul cut her off with a kiss. "What do you wanna do, Livs?"

"I wanna go see our new house again."

"Then let's go. Say goodbye to Esme and blondie, send your regards to Edward and Bella. You know Seth will just fill you in tomorrow."

"Okay." Olivia pressed her lips to his one last time before rushing ahead, stopping at the table where the Cullen family sat. Rosalie and Esme turned to her with knowing looks, Rosalie shaking her head.

"Go, you've already seen the important part." Esme spoke, hugging the girl. Rosalie hugged her next, still looking in disapproval.

"I don't want you to go, but go ahead. Be safe, okay?"

"Okay. Tell Edward and Bella congratulations for me."

"I will, I will." Olivia went back to Paul, the boy already having loosened his tie. He led her to the truck, Olivia picking up the botton of her dress to keep it from getting dirty.

"So, to the new house?"

"Yes, please." Paul chuckled, heading straight to the empty home that they would soon move into. They made it quickly, spending the ride discussing their move in plans.

As soon as they got there, Paul picked Olivia up bridal style, Olivia laughing the whole way into the house. He jokingly pretended to kick the door open, lightly kicking it shut behind them. He put Olivia down, Olivia turning on the lights of the home.

She let out a breath, imagining in as their home. Paul pulled her into his chest, kissing her neck. "What are you thinking about?"

"In two days, we're gonna be moving in and making this our home for the rest of our lives. In a few years, we'll have our kids running around, maybe with a dog, then grandkids."

"Kids, grandkids? Damn, you move fast De Costa."

She lightly slapped his chest. "You know what I mean. We're soulmates, aren't we?"

Paul spun Olivia around, his arms resting on her hips. "I'm just messing with you, angel. I might have to put a ring on you pretty soon."

"Please don't. I wanna wait a little longer, let both of us build our careers and save up. Then we can have our perfect wedding and start our married lives together."

"Seems like you have it all planned  out."

"You're the one who imprinted on me and bonded us for life." Olivia shot back, Paul pressing his forward onto hers.

"Touché. You're right, married at 18 is for vampires anyways. Still though, I'm gonna get you a promise ring or something. I've seen the way those pale faces look at you, maybe that way they'll hesitate." He grumbled, Olivia laughing outright.

"Okay, okay. Now that I think about it, an engagement ring for a long engagement wouldn't be the worst idea. Very Blair and Chuck of us."

Paul's eyebrows furrowed. "Blair and Chuck." He repeated, his head tilting in confusion.

"They're a couple from Gossip Girl. Kinda toxic, but really cute together. He gave her an engagement ring and promised that they would get married when they both achieved their goals."

"Sounds like a lot. What were their goals?"

Olivia grinned. "Let's get to yours. We can binge watch Gossip Girl."