Four.

Olivia rummaged through the box on the counter, carefully removing the bubble wrap and picking up one of the plates that had been wrapped up by Emily

Olivia rummaged through the box on the counter, carefully removing the bubble wrap and picking up one of the plates that had been wrapped up by Emily. She emptied the box of plates before setting it aside and getting started on the tedious task that was unwrapping the plates and putting them into their rightful spot.

Moving day for Olivia and Paul had been particularly hectic, their new home filled with people. While Olivia, Kim, and Emily brought in labelled boxes from the trucks and set them into their corresponding rooms, the pack brought in all the furniture and placed it wherever Olivia requested, changing it if the girl seemed unsure with the placements. For the first time in a while, Emily did not cook and a giant order was placed at a local pizza place, the delivery boy confused when he arrived to the open front door. They ate quickly and continued working, the pack not letting the work stop them from eating though.

At one point, Emily and Kim went to the store to get a few household items for Olivia and Paul, specifically cleaning supplies as Jared and Seth had both made some messes.

Although, Olivia was grateful for all the help, she couldn't help but be relieved when everyone left and she could finish unpacking in peace, without being called away to do something else every few minutes. She had tasked Paul with building some furniture and unpacking his items into their closet and bathroom.

Truthfully, she told him to do it because she didn't trust him to unpack the more delicate items without breaking a few of them.

Olivia was halfway through putting the plates away when Paul wrapped his arms around her waist, pressing a kiss to her shoulder. She sunk into his arms, breathing out.

"Long day, huh?"

"You're telling me." Olivia replied, tracing random shapes onto his forearm. "I'm exhausted. And hungry."

Paul raised an eyebrow. "What happened to the leftover pizza?"

"Jared."

Paul only rolled his eyes. "Of course. Is there anything else here to eat?"

Olivia sighed, stepping out of his grip and grabbing a plate. "Nope. We agreed to go grocery shopping tomorrow, remember?"

Paul helped Olivia to finish putting away the last of their dishes. "What if we go right now? That way we can focus on unpacking tomorrow plus we'll have stuff to snack on while unpacking."

"As nice as that sounds, it's almost 10:30 and the supermarket here closes at 9." Olivia pointed out, Paul smirking.

"Well, then it's a good thing Forks has that 24 hour Walmart." He reached over the counter, grabbing the keys to his truck and dangling them over Olivia's head. "Take it or leave it."

Olivia laughed, snatching the keys out of his hand. "Then what are we waiting for? We can also get McDonald's on the way back."

"You're a genius, angel."

Within seconds, they were in the truck, Paul pulling out of their driveway and heading towards Forks. Olivia turned the radio on, humming with the song the was on. The ride was generally silent, since both Olivia and Paul were tired and it wasn't that long of a drive anyways.

The Walmart was almost empty, most of the other shoppers being nurses still in scrubs and Forks deputies. These weren't many employees in sight, not that they were needed.

Olivia lazily pushed around a cart, both she and Paul grabbing random items off the shelves and throwing them into the cart. The contents of the cart was almost comical, the bottom having many fruits and vegetables but the top consisting of lucky charms cereal, a party size box of fruit roll ups, gushers, and fruit by the foot, five types of chips, ricotta cheese, and cosmic brownies.

Paul watched Olivia reach for a box of hot pockets and grabbed it for her, chuckling slightly. "And here I thought you wanted to be more healthy."

"I did. I've decided it isn't worth it."  She paused in the ice cream aisle, debating between twix ice cream bars or cookies and creme ice cream sandwiches. "Which are you least likely to eat in 48 hours?"

"The twix bars." Paul muttered, glancing away from the drumstick ice cream options. He picked a box, both dropping them in the cart at the same time. "By the way, Livs, the pack is having a beach day Saturday."

"Really?" Olivia attempted to push the full cart towards the cash registers, Paul chuckling under his breath before pushing the cart himself. "Since when?"

"We decided to do it today. If you don't wanna go though, I would-"

"I wanna go, we haven't had a pack beach day in forever."

"Yeah, well, we didn't have the whole pack for a month." They began to check out their items.

"I can't believe that Bella and Edward are finally married. You think that'll stop Jacob's pining?"

Paul hummed. "Probably not. I just wish the leech would bite her already, it would make everything so much easier."

"How so?"

"Think about it, Livs. She turns, the Cullen's move away. No more wolves shifting, no more vampire armies after her, nothing but the occasional stray leech, if even. The sooner they leave, the sooner we can stop shifting and the sooner Jacob can move on and start looking for his imprint."

"I've never thought about that." Olivia placed the last bag in the cart, making sure to grab their receipt. "You wanna stop shifting? Completely?"

"I always have." He laughed. "I mean, being a wolf is great and all, but the mind link and the even worse anger isn't fun. Then again, I got you from shifting so maybe it was worth it."

"Damn right it was. I'm great."

"Eh, the growth spurt was a highlight too." Paul teased, Olivia playfully shoving him.

"Oh and the slowed aging! Yeah that's great too!" He continued, Olivia laughing.

"Paul!" Olivia got out between her laughs, the boy wrapping an arm around her waist.

"Just kidding, angel." He leaned down, kissing her. "You made everything worth it, hands down. And without you, I wouldn't have a chance of stopping so thank you."

"You're welcome. Now, about that pack day. We don't have to being anything, do we?"

Note: Sorry for the delay! I'm about to move states, so things have been a little crazy for me. But here's a filler chapter, next two chapters will get back to the plot of Breaking Dawn