Chapter 8 : Euphoria

Opening his eyes, the first thing Draco did was to check his forearm .

' Haaaaaa ! It's gone !' He thought with a huff of relief. Looking around to see himself in an expanse of white sheets and soft comforters, he sat up confused. Where is he ? He did not remember a place like this at Hogwards. Is it the teacher's quarter?

Draco was looking around when he heard the precise tapping of boots and at once he froze. His body tightening, getting ready to flee at the slightest hint of danger.

Entering the room of requirements, the first thing Harry saw was a frightened Malfoy with eyes as wide as an owls , looking at him with barely opened pink lips. He looked startlingly cute. He noticed as Draco relaxed when he saw it was Harry.

Draco took a long breath, patting his chest and reassuring himself that it was a false alarm. By now meeting Harry at unknown locations and basically being kidnapped by him was no ground breaking disaster to Draco. Turning his eyes up again, he saw Potter waiting patiently. Harry sat down beside Draco. His body only inches from Draco's. And Draco felt invisible chains bind him in place as Harry slowly approached closer .

' NO…... NO…..nonononono. Ahhhhh!!! Don't come any closer !!!! Too close ! Too personal ! Too scary !'

Harry's eyes were dark and deep as if hiding an unavoidable grudge. He looked like a demon out to take a bloody revenge. And Draco did not remember anything he did to deserve it….. At least recently.

Draco eyes rounded comically before he shut them tight. Harry raised his hand and gently caressed Draco's cheek and waited like a spider with a laid out ready web, waiting for a sweet butterfly to state his hunger.

Feeling the gentle caress on his cheek, Draco's forehead wrinkled and head tilted.

' Why is he caressing me? ' and with a single thought the butterfly got stuck on the dewy web.

As they say, a single careless thought from the king can cause war and a beautiful nonchalant glance from the queen can make the whole kingdom fall.

Wishing to look at the convict's face to further assess his actions and solve the case, Draco opened his eyes to a slit and when nothing happened anymore, he fully opened his eyes to see a smiling Harry who in this moment looked eerily similar to Dumbledore but with very bad intentions. Believing that there was no threat, he opened his mouth to ask Potter what the hell he was doing when a similar hand joined another plum cheek and - STRECH!!!

Draco's small and beautifully defined face instantly flattened like a pizza dough stuck on the ceiling.

"Ah ! Wat ar ya daing !?! Lave me tis istace !!!! "
Draco said with his cheeks still squashed. Pulling Harry's hands to no avail.

[ T/N :- What he actually wanted to say- What are you doing !?! Leave me this instance!!!! ]

Harry looked down at Draco and said with gritted teeth and a smile so tight that it might rip .

" Are. You. An. Idiot !?!?! " ; He said, punctuating each word with pushing and pulling Draco's cheeks back and forth.

" Eeeee !!! Aaaaaa!!! Stap! Steep!" , Draco screeched.

[T/N:- ahhh!!! Aaaa!!! Stop! Stop! ]

Slapping both his cheeks at once, Harry asked again," Don't you know how to ask for help !?! "

This idiot ! What did he want to do ?!? He looked less likely to get the dark mark out and more likely to die ! Would it have hurt him to just tell someone !?! But no ! He will cry . He will shout. He will fight and run away . But not open his mouth and shout - "HELP! " What kind of stupidity was this ? Aren't Slytherins supposed to be smart and calculative ? Why is this one so utterly dumb !?!?!