Chapter 3 : Two Oldmen

The moonlight filled the room as Draco slowly sat up from bed . Checking that his roommates were still deep asleep , he got out of bed . Silently draped his school robes over himself , took his wand and made his way out of the dormitory towards the library.

Last summer , while reading at the Malfoy manor , he found some useful spells . One of them taught how to entirely conceal your magic and presence . This method is called 'Concealment' was taught for the purpose of spying , assassinations and other such tasks . It was a kind of wandless magic . But it was slowly forgotten over the years as it can be only used by low wizards which , more or less , mean immature or student wizards with weak magic and presence . A wizard with strong magic performing this will probably result in death from magic suppression and his body will literally burst as the suppressed magic explodes . It was like how a container cannot hold water more than its volume and if forced , it will burst apart , spilling the water out . Luckily , he is still a student and his magic is very subtle and submissive making it easy to perform this and he also tried it , so he knows that the success rate is quite high .

In his thinking , Draco did not even realise that he was already at the library . Stopping in front of the restricted section , Draco remembered what he read in the book . He followed his instinctual memory and slowly relaxed his mind as he let his magic spread in the air around him . He then closed his eyes and felt everything his magic touched as he surveyed the surrounding . It felt as if he did not have two eyes but ten , so that he could look all around him and even feel the sound of slight flutter of wing from outside the window . It was a novel experience, Draco admitted. Then , inch by inch , he retracted his magic within his body , precisely at the center of his chest . Gradually , No magic was left out and all of it was tightly looked in that small space . Draco could feel his magic forming a small , marble sized , pale turquoise ball in his chest . His magic swirling as a silent tornado in it .

Finally done , Draco opened his eyes and made his way into the restricted section , not alarming any barrier and activating any array . Everything was as it was before , silently asleep in the dead of night .

In the Gryffindor dormitory , Harry lay in his bed staring at nothing and unable to sleep . His insomnia was getting worse . He was just about to close his eyes when he caught the sight of the invisibility cloak laying on top of his desk . At once , he got up and started to think about good nightwalk places in the Hogward's and decided on the room of requirements . Harry hid in his cloak as he made his way to the room of requirements . After entering, the room was still empty . Looks like he does not need anything . So , he just sat down and unexpectedly thought of the scowly kitty he saw this morning . Harry knows that it's weird calling Malfoy ' kitty' , but it definitely suits him well .

Suddenly , a robust voice rang through the space , startling Harry .

" Hmmm , you are an interesting child . Calling a Malfoy 'kitty'! But , I have to say it quite suits Malfoys to be a bunch of kitties."

"Who's there ?!!?! "

The voice spoke again , this time as if making fun of Harry ," Worry not , child . I do not come to harm you . But , do tell me , is there nothing you need ? "

Harry could feel the power of this man and he was no match . He could feel that he was powerful but couldn't tell how powerful . All he knows is that he is trapped . Even though suspicious , he can do nothing . So he asks again ," who are you ? "

"Ahh , such is the vigor of youth . Sure , I am getting on my years. And for the courtesy of your question , I am a memory ."

" A memory ? Of whom ?"

" Have you heard of The Golden Warrior ? that is me ! Eloise Herewósa , The Golden Warrior !!!" The voice boasts with a prideful tone .

" The golden warrior ? Who ?" Harry asked with a confused voice while scratching his head .