Chapter 12 : Great Minds Think Alike

A month has easily gone by . In this time, Draco has been actively improving his skills and knowledge by practice and experimentation.

That day, after Harry and Draco had aparated back to the Potter mansion, they sat down and had a deep discussion about what to do now. Ultimately coming to the conclusion that it was better for Harry to go back to the Dursleys and for Draco to stay at the Potter mansion. Before Harry had left , he had forcefully placed a strong barrier around the Potter mansion, dividing it from the entire world. It not only blocked the people from entering and leaving but also magic. It was like there were two worlds , one inside the barrier and another outside. No one knew what was on the other side. In short, Harry had placed Draco in absolute isolation.

Whilst Draco had made sufficient amounts of ruckus and arguments against it , it didn't stop Potter but instead made him further strengthen the barrier.

Harry had trapped him there. Albeit for his own protection . But still, he had locked Draco in a place where only Harry could be able to see him.

' Where only I can see him …. ' were the words in Harry's mind . It was such a wonderful picture . Draco , in his house , waiting for him to come back home, Beautiful and soft only for him . This fantasy was immensely pleasurable even in just imagination.

For a second , Harry's hand wavered and his magic crackled as if rethinking their actions, as if correcting their actions. Maybe to stop this horrifying and twisted heat rising in his chest , maybe to make his fantasy into reality.

Harry can do it easily. Just change a single word in the spell he was uttering and Draco will be his forever.

But no….

A caged canary will always fly away when given the chance. He wants the canary to jump in the cage itself, he wants Draco to willingly become his captive , his possession.

That day Harry had a peculiar aura around him. An aura that gave Draco chills down his back but at the same time made his entire body so sensitive, so aware of him that being in the same room as him seemed impossible. To Draco, Harry seemed enchantingly suicidal.

In the following days, Draco had tried his best to treat and help the comastat headmaster to no effect. Days were going busy and lonely for Draco . Everyday he used to practice his potion making skills , then read books and then practice dueling.He was striving to achieve his goal . To fulfill the promise he made to himself . He was going to become stronger , stronger than Harry . So that when he will be standing beside Harry, he won't feel that he was unworthy.

Unknown to him, on the other side of the world, a pair of emerald green eyes were weaving a painting of his pale skin and making plans to return to his side once again.

During this period, Harry was in constant contact with all the six people in their circle and things were going according to his plan.

The intel he got from Ron about what was happening in the Weasley household was far more useful than Harry initially thought. As written in the letter , Mr. Weasley and the order of pheonix were actively planning something. While Ron had no idea about what it might be, Harry did. As a result, Urgent letters were immediately sent to six awaiting recipients.