Chapter 16: 1 night and 1 day stay on the luxurious forest floor

Harry landed on the dirty forest floor with a thump, his back aching from the impact. He swiftly sat up, vigilant towards his surroundings and any dangerous presence. His eyes caught the sight of Hermione sitting beside Ron, her hands coated with his blood as Ron withered from the pain in his shoulder.

Harry ran towards them, " What happened?"

Hermione hurriedly said , " Dittany! Bring me Dittany!"

Hermione's purse lay at his feet and he picked it up and spelled, "Accio Dittany!"

He passed the small vial to Hermione as she anxiously sprinkled the powder in the bleeding wound. The skin there slowly healed before closing up entirely. Hermione gave a big sigh of relief as she finally sat back.

Harry asked again, softly this time " What happened?"

" I-i ...Ron got splinched. I wanted to take us to the Grimmuald place but Yaxley followed us. So I took us here instead"

' Malfoy's still there '

Harry's pupil shrank , "l am going to the Grimmuald place"

Hermione was shocked , "No ! Harry ! You can't-"

And he couldn't take anymore, loudly shouting, "And Malfoy's still there ! He's there alone!"

Harry promptly raised his wand, ready to apparat himself. When suddenly -

" Master Harry !"

The voice of an old elf sounded. Harry turned around and was surprised to see Kreacher standing there.

" Master Harry , Kreacher is sent here by young master Draco to tell Master Harry that he needs help. Master Harry have to come with Kreacher to Master Draco"

Harry's hand eagerly squeezed the small elf's shoulder as he said breathlessly, "Take me to him"

The elf raised his hand and snapped his fingers,

*pop*

Opening his eyes again, Harry found himself standing on a floor similar as where he was standing seconds ago. Draco's slender back facing him as he paced back and forth. Without a second of hesitation, Harry came forward with a great force to grip Draco's forearm, drawing him into his body. His hands and eyes restlessly wandered Draco's lithe form.

Draco's eyes widened as he uselessly tried to shield his body, "What are you doing, Potter?!"

Strong fingers held Draco's chin, forcing him to look up at Harry, "Where does it hurt?"

Draco blinked in confusion, " What?"

Harry's eyes grew cold in a seething anger, "Where were you hurt ?"

Draco's eyes lit in irritation and he asked coldly, "Why do you care?"

Harry's eyes grew colder, "You should know when to shut up, Malfoy. Answer me"

Draco's lips turned into a scowl. Where was it Potter's business if he was hurt or not ? But He still gave a full body twirl, saying, "It hurts nowhere. I am fine"

Harry still gave him a very careful look before he believed that Draco was truly well. And Finally, the breath painfully stuffed in his burning chest escaped, cooling the mind and heart as well.

"That's...that's good" ,Harry said, partly speechless and partly still from the emotional shock.

Now calm, Harry's voice returned to the strong, emotionless tone it usually had, "What happened exactly?"