Everything I Want

Summary: What if Michael and Luke never became friends in high school? Calum "stayed" away because of Michael, well not really since they only shared a couple classes together and we're dating behind everyone's back. Michael and Calum started 5 Seconds Of Summer and later Michael asked Ashton to join. They're twenty years old now, and the boys are ready to start their new tour, who's that new tech guy?

After double checking everything, he zipped up his luggage, grabbed his guitar case and carried it all to his car. He was excited and nervous at the same time, so much has changed in the past two years.

He wasn't that dorky kid in high school who only had a couple friends, well he still didn't have many friends, but he wasn't dorky at all anymore. He was 6'4, his hair wasn't in the cringe worthy fringe, it was now a mile high quiff, and he was going on a once in a lifetime internship trip.

But that wasn't the only thing that has changed, he was going to be working for a band, not just any band, but 5 Seconds Of Summer. The band that contained his high school's arch nemesis, and his secret ex boyfriend since he was 14. He just hoped that he wouldn't make a fool of himself, especially not in front of him.

It was a short ride to the airport from his apartment, and it only took twenty minutes to check in his bags and arrive at the gate. He once again thanked his lucky stars, this internship was allowing him to travel all around the world and be close to his ex that he was still in love with. It didn't matter that two years had passed, he still felt as strongly as he did back when was a teenager.

Once he landed, he headed straight to the baggage claim, smiling when he saw that his bag was in the first load. After hauling a taxi, he gave the driver the directions to the hotel he would be staying at. Apparently being a part of the team meant that you stay at the same hotel as everyone else, and you don't have to pay for lodging. Food on the other hand was all on you, but most of the hotels had complimentary breakfast so he wasn't spending money that early in the morning.

He gawped at the hotel he was staying at, it was tremendous, and looked extremely expensive. He checked in at the front lobby and when he saw his room a whistle of appreciation escaped his lips. It was really classy, and he knew that he was going to like being on tour.

It wasn't even five minutes later before he got an incoming call from his boss, probably to tell him to get to the stadium.

He pulled his phone out of his pocket, sliding his finger across the screen to answer the call. "Hello?"

"Luke? Are you at the hotel yet?"

"Yeah, I just got here about twenty minutes ago, why?"

"Head down to the lobby, we're going to the stadium to start setting up."

"Alright, I'll see you in two." He hung up the phone and after taking a quick leak and fixing his hair, he grabbed his phone and headed out the door. When he got to the lobby he spotted a group of people, and among one of them was Josh, his boss.

"Luke! You're here, now let's go!" He chuckled as his boss practically bolted out the front doors. He followed the group of people and got onto the bus that would take them to the stadium.

He was introduced to some people, and they were all genuinely nice to him much to his surprise. The stadium was huge, and the inside was just as incredible, the crew had really outdone themselves. Now that the stage was set up, it was just the tech stuff that was left.

"Alright, let's see what you got kid." Josh motioned to all the speakers, and a part of him wondered if Josh was making him do this so that he didn't have to do it.