What Is Reality?

With the sightings of the mysterious visitor from out of Westview becoming more and more consistent, Gianna couldn't help but feel the need to pursue the person herself to understand their purpose in Westview. It was early one morning where Gianna seemed to have a rather pleasant wake up that Tuesday morning, where she became surprised that her family was already up before her with breakfast prepared and her children helping their mother write on something in the kitchen when her presence alone caused them to rush whatever they were doing and hid it from sight.

"Good morning, darling! You're up early." The redhead spoke huskily to the young goddess.

"Morning, sweetie. W-What are you and the kids doing?" Gianna responded sceptically.

"Oh, nothing! I made your favourite breakfast!"

Darling, what is with the secrecy? What is that behind your back? Children?"

Both their son and daughter shook their heads as a way of remaining compliant with their mother's command for them to not say anything to their mama on her special day. It was there that Gianna became worried about something so simple yet sinister until it was she that fell into a panic. Anxiously, her family scrambled over to her and formed a group hug to comfort the black-haired woman which instantly relieved her if her distress before they all sat at the table together and ate. Gianna couldn't think as to why the morning started off that way until it clicked. It clicked right when she was handed a card from Wanda who proclaimed 'happy birthday' to her as well as their children.

Heartfelt, Gianna placed a hand over her heart and smiled adoringly. "Aww! You guys are so sweet! I live you guys so much!"

"How much, mama?" Iris spoke melodically.

"To infinity and beyond, darling."

"And me?" The boy asked expectantly.

Gianna wiggled her nose with her son and giggled at the love they all shared with each other.

"I never stopped loving you either, little one."

Looking up at the redhead in particular and pressed herself against her so that their foreheads were touching.

"And me?" Wanda whispered with bated breath.

"Oh, you get the same love they get; all that and more, my Little Witch." Gianna whispered back with a wink.

Seductively, Wanda bit her bottom lip and made a plan to get at least a minute with her soulmate in privacy. With the day still young, it was Gianna's intention to purchase groceries for the week. With the radio playing 90's music, Gianna enjoyed the drive through town before arriving at the supermarket where she sought to purchase food. As per the usual greetings by the folks of Westview, Gianna remained unaware of the missed greeting from the store manager when she began to collect bread and milk in the back of the store.

A woman in a black dress walked up to Gianna and gave her full view of her smile where the exposure of her strong southern accent brought curiosity to the young woman. Sceptical to the thought of the woman being the new citizen to Westview lingered for a short while as Gianna made robotic conversation with the woman until a strange feeling made Gianna feel uneasy upon processing a word that seemed like an unfamiliar dead giveaway to her. The woman strutted off without giving the princess any second glances as Gianna remained in her spot before continuing her shopping.

As she stood in line, patiently waiting her turn to be served by the cashier, Gianna scanned the crowd of customers for any sign of the woman that approached her. Once it was her turn to be served, Gianna remained dead silent, answering monotonously as the cashier scanned her groceries. The abnormal twitches in the cashier worried Gianna when they spoke robotically without any attempt at all to sound normal, even after having a go at what she was wearing. What unamused joke Gianna made, the cashier broke into laughter which caught zero attention from other customers, even when they began to choke on saliva which then led to rough coughing.