You're My Angel

Early in the morning, Gianna Maximoff occupied the kitchen to herself seeing as how being up very early of a morning meant that she couldn't disturb the others still asleep. Finding the need to execute the silence within the vicinity of the kitchen, Gianna began to play music through her phone and danced and jiggled to the beat of music she liked whilst she took out utensils and ingredients to cook pancakes.

"I was wondering where that noise was coming from," said a soft, feminine voice lurking from around the corner to the kitchen.

Gianna let outa shrill gasp when she noticed the redhead staring at her fondly nearby.

"I knew you were coming," said the black-haired woman in a soft, honeyed tone. "I apologise if I woke you up."

"You didn't wake me. Normally I don't wake up so early, but... for some reason today's a different one. Wait, how did you know I was...?"

Wanda raised an eyebrow at her when Gianna pointed to something over her shoulder, unknowingly at an invisible figure poised on her shoulder.

"How many stacks of pancakes would you like?" Gianna asked, finishing with a foreign word she picked up from the back of her mind.

"How did you know I was coming? What are you pointing at?" Wanda spoke over, ignoring her questions.

"How many stacks? If you don't answer, you'll not get any. Understand?"

"Oh, um... t-three, please."

Gianna turned her back to the redhead and swayed her bottom to the music as the sorceress couldn't help but gawk at the woman grooving to the music when she heard her whispering in a scolding manner.

"Shuttup, shuttup! Listen you... either you fuck off or I'll rip your arm off and shove it up your ass!" Gianna hissed as she flipped a pancake.

"S-S-Sorry?"

"Oh! Not you, my dear! Um, uhh... shit, fuck. Oh no..."

Wanda approached her alleged soulmate and placed a hand comfortingly on her shoulder.

"What's the matter?" Wanda purred.

Gianna sighed and mentally cursed herself. "I'm a fucking idiot. I can't cook for shit. She's going to be so disappointed with me."

"Exactly! You're nothing compared to her! You belong nowhere. You're an outcast, a hindrance to these people. A waste of their time," said another voice.

"Darling?" Wanda cooed. "I could help you cook, you know. I can see you're not quite doing well with breakfast. Would you like a hand?"

"Say no. SAY NO!! You're nothing compared to her... you don't belong here. You belong to the backwater swamp marsh where I found you!"

Forcing her attention onto her, Wanda raised her hand to the black-haired woman's face and turned her head her way where the two found themselves staring hopelessly in one another's gaze. It took much willpower for Wanda to fight her urges to kiss Gianna. Yet, what she managed to overcome instantly came with regret as Wanda cleared her throat and fixed up their breakfast. Footsteps clapped their way into the kitchen where the two women stood, interrupted when they managed to compose themselves and act normally when two children acknowledged the two.

"Good morning, mothers," said one twin.

"Hi mommy, hi momma!" The other added.

Wanda smiled falsely at the two youngsters as she gave them a warm greeting. "Good morning, darlings. Pancakes?"