Spellbound

As a fight broke out between the Maximoff's and the people of Westview, nothing but robotic scraps were left behind as the fight reminded Wanda all too much of the age of Ultron which lead to the death of her brother and the destruction of her home. Though the family had failed to discover an escape from Westview, it was not in Mojo's intention to free the four gifted individuals even after the thirty-one minutes was finished, even after obliterating Mojo's finest contestant. When all of the fighters were dispatched, a large mess had been left behind which left half the street damaged.

After surviving the onslaught, the four took the moment to catch their breaths when they were contacted a second time by Mojo, only this time he gave no promise for their survival nor no guarantee for an escape. Enraged by this double-cross, Wanda's eyes glowed red until her wife physically grabbed her and forced her to return her attention to her as she calmed down the redhead before ordering her son to investigate the perimeter of the dome.

"How are you both? Do you need more stitches?" Gianna asked concerningly towards her soulmate and daughter.

Both Wanda and Iris gave a reassuring smile or nod her way as Gianna took more care towards her soulmate as she constantly drifted her eyes throughout the street for any surprise attacks. Seconds later, William returned with something to report. He had found a hatch that which they could escape from, but it was being guarded by someone. Despite being tired from fighting, the family were keen for another volley as Iris provided encouragement for them to continue on while they were still resting. Wanda used her powers and levitated herself and her family in the direction of the hatch her son mentioned when they were intercepted by a man with a red cape and a nigh-indestructible weapon in his hand. 

"Oh God..." Wanda muttered fearfully. 

"Is that...? No. It's not him. It's just a replica of him." Gianna whispered. 

"I've got this." 

"No. We do this together." 

Wanda smiled and pecked her wife's nose before they were set on the ground to face off with the young copy of her uncle. Wanda knew deep down the commitment Thor obtained as there was no defeating the God of Thunder in direct conflict, there was only removing him from the battle. With both magic and a supersonic scream enhanced by particles from the Mind Stone itself, Thor was no match for the dynamic duo while their children watched in awe as the heroes' might overpowered the God of Thunder as he was flung a hundred miles an hour in the direction of their powers hitting him. 

"No, no, NO! This is NOT how it will proceed! Not at all! There is no escape from Mojo's Murder World you insolent fools! I am Mojo! I am your intellectual superior, and I will NOT be bested by premature infants and their whores for mothers!" Mojo yelled in frustration as his image was cast in the sky. 

"Take that back!" William bellowed. 

"I will let you live, if you can make it to the exit in time." 

Chuckling evilly, Mojo cut off his transmission as a sudden rumble shook the Maximoff family, concerning them of what Mojo had unleashed. Distant noises came from behind them as they slowly arched around where a tsunami rose high in the distance. 

"RUN!!" Gianna shouted and took her children's hands into hers and ran down the street, along the small trench made. 

At the end of the road, the four sprinted with everything they could - William more so running with little effort so to maintain his position as he ran alongside his family - as an incapacitated Thor rested on his back as the waves of the tsunami tailed behind them. Suddenly, the barrier of the dome was exposed, providing no means of escape. The faintest obscurity caught Iris' eye, to which she discovered their means of escaping as she used her powers to cast all metal in the surrounding area to break open the barrier. 

Noticing what she was doing, Gianna and Wanda used their powers to increase the size of the crack their daughter could see as said crack widened more and more until a loud thunderous noise was made, an electrical current evaporated before the glass did the same as a door-like opening was provided. When the water caught up to them, Wanda stretched her arm out to the water and casted her magic, creating a temporary blockage in the water as her strength began to wane. 

"Wanda, hurry through! We can make it together!" Gianna cried as she waved her wife over. 

"I-I can't... Too strong..." Wanda grunted as she fell onto one knee. 

"NO, WANDA!" 

Using her other hand, the redhead blocked her family from attempting to save her as the cries and pleas of her loved ones ached her fragile heart, her soul cracked as she felt terrible for submitting her soulmate to such torment. Looking up in the direction of her wife, she mouthed a few words before she closed her eyes and let the waters consume her as a forcefield was recasted to stop the water from breaking through. In anguish, Gianna fell to her knees and leaned forward, her fists punching the concrete which caused her hands to bleed as her children cuddled her, sharing her pain. 

"MOJOOO!!!" Gianna screamed, her voice pitched at the forcefield which caused a slight disruption in the stream protecting the Murder World which was now flooded. 

What was her gift was also her curse, now that the absence of her soulmate brought high angst to the raven-haired woman knowing that wherever her soulmate was, she was still alive - because if she wasn't, Gianna too would cease to exist. 

"Revenge... I must have revenge."