Heal Me, I'm Heartsick

Midgard, Earth

"Sister, what is the matter? Does it hurt again?" A young man asked from one cell to the other as he did his best to peek through the glass of his cell to see if he could identify anything relating to that of his sister. 

Faint, muffled sobbing came from the room next door to his. He knew fully well that his sister was experiencing great pain and suffering, much similar to that of her soulmate. The woman sniffled and rubbed her eyes clear of tears as she could feel her soulmark cold as the frostiest blizzard, like a once great bright light was snuffed out, leaving nothing but darkness behind. The pain she felt trembled her cracked soul, knowing that her soulmate was in true pain and she could do nothing to comfort knowing she could not identify who they were yet. 

The woman was barely able to get out proper words except jitters and incoherence before she was able to calm herself down enough to speak properly to her sibling. "M-M-My soulmate... they are in, p-p-p-p-p-pain... I, I, I can, f-f-feel it... T-They are s-s-suffering..." 

"Sister, it will be alright. We'll find them. Everything will be better once we kill Stark and his friends. The Avengers will pay for what they've done to our people. Strucker said so himself. They are responsible for all of this. Stark is responsible for killing mama and papa. They will all die." 

"B-B-But what about...?" 

"In due time, Wanda. You'll see. Just wait - like you keep telling me even though I am clearly the older sibling." 

"By twelve minutes, yet I am the one who bosses you around." 

"That wouldn't be so if you'd get off my ass." 

"If your ass wasn't always being kicked to the ground, that is, I wouldn't have to." 

The man rolled his eyes, a grin plain on his face knowing he succeeded in brightening his sister's mood after the depressional half hour she spent weeping. 

Asgard 

Heartbroken wasn't the proper word to describe Gianna's emotions after watching her father get murdered and the truth about how he truly felt about her made abundantly clear. She knew full well that her soulmate suffered greatly as she did, possibly slightly more knowing that her soulmate suffered much more than her equivalent. While her uncle plotted revenge - a revenge that would not stop his course of actions that was effectively treason of the highest order against the king - he devised the breakout of his brother and that of his mortal lover by stealing a Dark Elf cruiser to flee to the outskirts of Asgard before they would take another form of transportation out of the high realm. 

Setting her emotions aside, Gianna too grieved and desired vengeance. Knowing what was at play, she stalked one of her uncle's closest companions within the Warriors Three and hid herself aboard the desired speeder by throwing a blanket over herself as she meditated and awaited action to occur. Once the engine ran, Gianna tensed as she listened intently to the conversation with Thor and Loki. It wasn't until a jump through the Bifrost via a secret passage way concealed her secrecy and exposed the black-haired girl to her relatives. 

"H-Hello, father. Uncle." Gianna stuttered, faintly waving as she let out a nervous chuckle. 

Thor tisked. "What are you doing here, child?" 

"I'm coming to help." 

Gianna jumped to her feet as she was confronted by both men. 

"No. You're staying here, with the speeder. You should not have come." 

"Oh, please, brother. What's wrong with a little defiance? You and I were both the same way, once." Loki argued in her defence. 

"The old ways are done, brother. Times have changed."