#27 - Final round

This can't be happening.

How the hell is Hangyeol here? How did he even get in? Pretty much all 7 of the boys saw his face that day he attacked me, so why would he show up again where there's more security?

Is he that stupid?

Well, I guess not that stupid. Since he's now gotten me trapped in this random closet. He could be right outside this very second, entertained by my shocked self and waiting for me to step out.

He could attack me again. He could have that same knife he stabbed me with before, and make his move as soon as I open the door.

Well, I'm screwed.

Or maybe not. Quickly I pull my cracked phone out of my pocket. I'm about to call someone, but then stop. I can't call the boys: they're on stage! They probably didn't even bring their phones with them.

And I don't have Sejin's number. Because I'm around the boys all the time, there's no need to have it. Except for now, of course.

Sigh.

Tucking my phone back into my pocket, I press my ear on the door. I can't hear anyone's breathing, or footsteps. It's quiet.

It didn't look like Hangyeol saw me to be honest. He had his hood up, hands in his pockets, and head down. But not down enough for me to not recognise him.

There's only one obvious reason why he's here. A new one may have dwelled however, considering how Jimin and Jungkook beat him up. If Hangyeol tells the public and it gets out, all seven of their careers could be over.

I can't let that happen. They've all come too far for it to end because of some stupid, psycho sasaeng.

After listening for a few minutes more, I decide that the hallway is empty.

I mean, I could always just whack him with my crutches.

Taking a deep breath, I slowly press down on the door handle, trying not to make it creak. I carefully open the door slightly, taking a little look outside.

There's no-one. I open the door more, and peep my head out. I look down the left of the corridor, the direction that the stage is in, the way I came from. That's empty too.

Okay, that's good.

I step out fully, crutches supporting me and I close the closet door shut. I look down the right of the hallway, where I saw Hangyeol.

There's also no-one there either. Breathing a sigh of relief, I don't waste anymore time and begin going back down the left of the corridor and to the stage. I need to tell Sejin. Fast.

"Ahem."

Shit.

I'm once again screwed.

"You don't look too good, Jiyeon. I wonder how you got into them crutches in the first place."

I slowly turn around, to be looking right back into the eyes of Hangyeol. He's standing at the other end of the hallway, slowly walking towards me.

After seeing his appearance, I scoff. "I hate to break it to you, but you don't look too good either Hangyeol. I wonder how you ended up like that in the first place."

There's still some swelling around his eye, a bandage on his nose, his neck looking a little bruised, also a cut on his cheek. If anything he looks tired, which just makes him look even more crazy.

Damn, Jimin and Jungkook really did not hold back.

"Can't you just leave me alone? Why are you so obsessed with me?"