Rise in love

First of all guys, I had forgotten to put Sangeet attire of our bride and groom so it was like this:

Pic credit: Pinterest

The next day Sid makes Sana take complete rest. There was a Mehndi celebration in the evening but he kept it very simple. He doesn't allow her to do any work. He was personally looking after her diet and rest. The day flies fast. And the next day was Haldi celebration. Auspicious tradition before marriage representing a life of prosperity for the couple about to begin their new life together. Sana was sitting in the balcony and trying to soak this feeling. Feeling of completion, feeling of acceptance from her people. It was too much for her. She has never got such love before. She was thinking about past incidences. These incidences strengthen their bond. Hence she has already forgiven Avi for his deeds. She has got back her memory. She has got a family. She doesn't want to keep any grudges. She was lost in thoughts when there was a knock on the door. Her mother in law enters the room. Sana gets up and goes to her. Both get seated on the couch.

Sana: Ma, kuch chahiye tha? Mujhe bula lete?

Sid's Ma takes her hand in hers.

Sid's Ma: You are a magician. Today you were not present and everybody was searching for you. Event people are exhausted. I know, our relatives are quite weird. They demand just like that. But the way you have handles them, it is commendable. You know, when I got married, I was so scared. There were so many people to judge my every step. I was so nervous that I did plenty of mistakes in nervousness. I had come from a joint family. I was used to it. Still, I made mistakes. I had to listen to their taunts. But you managed them so efficiently. I have listened to people taunting you. I purposely kept mum. Honestly, I was observing you. Not to judge you. Not to compare you. But to see how would you handle the situation. I am so proud of you. I could have never got a better daughter in law than you.

Sana was in tears. It was all overwhelming for her. Her mother in law was praising her and it was not just praised for her. She has won the heart of her.

Sana: I haven't done anything much. I haven't received so much attention in my entire life. My ma never taught me anything. I was too scared. I was too little disappointed when people taunt me but then I thought they don't know me. Aur Pyaar to pyaar se hi jeeta ja sakta hai na?

Sid's Ma: Ha meri bacchi! I feel so pity for your mother that she couldn't cherish your love. She doesn't have an idea about what she has lost. But I know what I have gained. Today I am here to do the last ritual as a mother in law in this wedding ceremony.

Sana: Last ritual?

Sid's Ma: Haye my impatient bacha! First of all, take this khandani jewellery. I had got it from my mother in law and now it is your responsibility and right to keep it. And now I come to the point. Tomorrow is Haldi celebration and day after tomorrow your wedding. I and Sid's Papa will take part in these celebrations as your Ma and Pa. So it is our daughter's wedding. And Sid is going to be our Son in law. Understood?