Phir le aaya dil

It's been one hour, still, Sid had no clue what's happening inside. Nurses came and went but didn't inform anything. She just told they are doing some tests and it would take time. Her heartbeat was not stable. He was getting more anxious by each passing moment. Arnav's condition was not different. After the half, an hour Doctor came out of the ward. He was carrying some papers and was in hurry. Sidharth rushed towards him.

Sidharth almost shouted on Doctor as he was losing his patience.

Sidharth: What the hell Doctor! Will anyone tell me what is the situation? How is my wife? Do you have any idea from what I am going through?

Doctor: Mr Sidharth, I understand. But I am in hurry. Please understand. I don't have time to explain to you. Don't make our work difficult.

Sidharth: At least tell me, she is out of danger. Please?

Doctor: I can't you give you a false promise. She is critical. I can tell you one thing. Things will be either worst or very good. Just pray for her.

Sid was about to collapse. Arnav rushed towards him and tried to hold him. But Arnav was kid and Sid was huge to handle. Ward boys also came to make him sit on the couch. They give him water.

Sid: I can't lose her Arnav. I will die without her. Why god is doing this to us? Maybe I haven't done anything good but she is an angel. She has given life to so many people. Then why she? Why she is suffering?

Tears were flowing non-stop from Sid's eyes.

Arnav: I don't know if God is there or not. But it is there then he has to give us our Sana back. Trust me. She would be fine. We will get her back.

Sid: I just want her safe.

It was almost morning now. Still, things were the same. He was thinking to call his father and inform him. He has to. He was worried about his Mom's health too. He was in thoughts and his phone rings. It was his father's call. He picks up.

Sid's Papa: Where are you? Did you leave? You should have informed me before leaving

Sid started crying. He never ever had cried in front of his father. He had never opened up with his father. But today he needed him the most. He was losing hopes and he needed support.

Sid's Papa: Kya Hua bache? Why are you crying? How is Sana? Is she fine?

Sid: She is not fine Papa. She is in hospital. At night I was talking to her and she got unconscious. She is critical. Ye doctor bhi sidhe sidhe kuch bata nahi rahe hai. I can't live without her Papa.

Sid's Papa: Chup. Ekdum chup. Bhagwan ji bhi kaisi pariksha le rahe hai? I want to be with you but I can't leave your Ma alone. She will ask about Sana at some time. Sana calls her every morning. She sends healthy but tasty food for her every day. She will definitely get doubt she doesn't talk to her.

Sid: No, Papa. Don't tell her anything. Her health is also not good. Don't worry I will talk to her in some time.

Sid's Papa: Keep me updated. And she would ve fine. Trust me. She will be alright. We are going to live as a happy family. Where is Arnav?

Sid: He is with me. He is also very scared.

Sid's Papa: Send him here. Don't worry about your Ma. I will tell her something.

Sid: He will not come. Ziddi hai. Until and unless she gets fine, he would not leave the hospital.

Sid's Papa: Take care of him too. I will call you some time.

It's been more than 6 hours now. She was still unconscious and Doctor was still not telling him anything. He was losing his patience. He was about to barge in Doctor's cabin when Nurse calls him. She takes him to another Doctor's cabin. There were another 2 senior doctors in the cabin.

Doctor: Mr Sidharth! Please get seated.

Sid obliged and looks at all of them.

Sid: Please! No more suspense. I am already dying.

Doctor: Your wife's case is not simple. Hence we took time. We did a lot of tests. And in simple language, I can tell you that we have seen some chemical changes in her brain. And it is very difficult to understand the result of it. I showed all these reports to international Neurologists too. We discussed but in vain.

Sid cuts them in between.

Sid: She will be alive, right? I don't care in what condition. She should be safe.

Doctor: Yes, maybe in 2-3 hours she would get conscious. Her heartbeat is normal now. Her life is out of danger but we can't promise how would be her mental health.

Sid gets happy listening she would be conscious. Yeah! He totally ignored the fact that she could be mentally unstable. He just wanted her to be with him. He was ready to fight any battle with her. He comes out and tells Arnav about it. Both didn't eat anything. They just wanted to see her. They were waiting for her to get conscious. And after around 3 hours nurse calls Sid. He runs inside. The nurse had also informed Doctor about it and he was on his way.

Sid enters inside. Sana has opened her eyes.

She was looking pale. He sits beside her and takes her hand in his. Tears start flowing through her eyes. She was crying.

Sid: Hey wifey! Why are you crying? See I am here. I will never leave you alone.

The doctor has arrived but they were just observing.

Sana: You never left me alone jaan. Never...

Sid sighs. She was looking normal. She was talking nicely. That means she was fine. She was mentally stable.

Sid: Now take rest. Baad me baat karenge. Don't stress much. I will not leave you for a second too.

Sana: I am sorry.

Sid: Why are you saying sorry? Chup.

Sana: You have gone through a lot because of me. How difficult it must have been for you! I had forgotten you, our marriage.

Sid: Had forgotten! Means?

His heart was beating faster.

Sana: I remember everything now. Everything my golu polu husband!

Sid was on cloud nine. She remembered everything. She remembered him. She remembered their first meeting, first kiss, first fight. She remembered their marriage.

Sid: Oh God! My love! You remember everything?

He takes her in his arms carefully. He hugs her tight.

Sid: Tum mujhe bhul ke bhi kabhi nahi bhuli. Tum ya main hum dono to ek hai na? Hamari ruh ek hai. Tum humesha se meri thi. Aur aage sau janmo tak meri hi rahogi. I love you jaan! I love you so much.

Sana: I love you two three four.....raise to infinity.