Souls United

Sidharth was waiting for the reports eagerly. He was tensed. He was silently praying God to be everything fine. He has not informed his father about brain tumour yet. He was lost in his thoughts when a ward boy comes and tells him that Dr has called him. Without waiting for a second he runs to Doctor's cabin.

Doctor: Mr Sidharth, I have got your mother's report. She has a brain tumour but the size of the tumour is not much. We can manage it by medications too. 99% it is not cancerous but still, we will confirm it with tests. I have checked her vitals too. Day after tomorrow we can perform Angioplasty.

Sidharth was relaxed listening to it.

Sidharth: Thank you Dr for this information. Her life is out of danger. Right?

Doctor: Yes, her life is out of danger. But you people have to take major precautions as she has hypertension and diabetes. She has to follow a strict diet. She has to be stress-free. We will start tumour medications after angioplasty. Just take care of her.

Sidharth: Thank you so much Dr I will take care of everything.

After consulting the doctor, he first calls Sana to inform it. She was happy that his mother will be fine soon. Sid calls his father to inform everything. His father was still angry on him but he listens quietly everything.

Sid's Papa: Tomorrow morning, I and Neha will come to the hospital. What about your dinner? Should I send a maid?

Sid: No, papa! Sana has already prepared dinner for me. Raju kaka would be here at any time. You take care. Take your medicines on time. Ma is not there to remind you.

Sid's father was not happy to listen to Sana's mention. He cuts conversation and keeps the phone down. Sidharth also doesn't react much. He knows how stubborn his father is! After sometime Raju Kaka brings food for him. Raju kaka doesn't leave until he finishes the food. Raju kaka had got strict instructions from Sana. After finishing food he goes and checks his mother. She was fine.

Sana and Arnav were talking when Sid calls them. Sid was much relaxed that Arnav was with Sana. She was not alone. Arnav tells him that Sana has eaten food on time and taken medicines too.

Sana: Now you take proper rest. You must be tired. What are you going to do tomorrow?

Sid: Papa and Neha would be coming in the morning. As soon as they come I will be at home.

Sana: I am missing you. I don't know how I am going to sleep tonight. Teri gandiwali aadat ho gayi hai.

Sid: Same here jaan.

Sana: mere liye to ye sab naya naya aur pyaara pyaara hai.

Sid: Matlab?

Sana shy and bites her lip.

Sana: Kuch nahi. Jaldi aana kal.

She wishes him good night and keeps the phone down. She smiles mischievously thinking something.

Next day Sid leaves hospital after Neha and his father arrive at the hospital. He checks with the nurse if everything is fine before leaving. He wanted to talk to Sana but he was hesitant. He reaches home. Arnav was watching TV in the living room.

Sid: Hi champ! Where is your GF?

Arnav: Aaj mood kuch alag hai uska. She got up early in the morning and prepared breakfast. And then went to the room saying not to disturb her.

Sid: Her health is fine?

Arnav: Yes, I mean she was looking quite energetic.

Sid leaves to his room. When he entered the room there was no one. He calls her name but she was nowhere. He strolls towards the bed. There was a note with his clothes.

It was written, Get fresh fast. I am waiting.

He smiles while reading this. He takes shower and comes out with just a towel wrapped at his waist. Water was dripping through his wet hair. And he sees his Sana standing in front of him with red Saree and backless blouse. She was looking heavenly. He was speechless seeing her. The current of desire passes through his body. He was gazing her like mad. She comes near to him. There was an intense eye lock. Sana hugs him tightly. He also reciprocates hug with the same intensity. They were in each other's arms for some minutes. Sid's hands were roaming on her bareback. She was shivering with his touch. Her hands wrap him more tightly. After some minutes she breaks the hug. She looks into his eyes. They were puzzled. They were happy.

Sana: I have lost my memory. I don't remember anything. How did we meet? How did we fall in love? How you proposed to me? How was our first kiss? How we got married? How our souls get united? But I am living all these moments freshly. When I didn't know you that time too I knew one thing, you are special to my heart. I don't remember how and when I got falling for you. Your selfless love, your care, your concern, your charm, I was mesmerized with everything. I have never got such attention in entire my life. Avi was with me but the way you understand me nobody could ever. When did you ask yesterday that if I love you? I was not confused. I was 100% sure about my feelings. But I wanted it to be special for both of us. I want to tell you, Mr Shukla, that Shehnaaz Shukla is in love with you. I love you the most in this world. You are my entire world. You have given me family. You have given me happiness. You have taught me to love. So, Mr Shukla, I want to spend my entire life with you. I want to be the mother of your kids. I want to grow old with you. I love you so so so much.

Both were in tears. Sid was the happiest person on the earth. He was feeling like he has got everything in life. He was overwhelmed with emotions. He doesn't wait more he takes her lips into his. The kiss was soft yet passionate. He holds her by her waist. Her hands were roaming through his hair. Their tongues were dancing in rhythm. They were lost in each other. His hands start roaming through her waist to her back. Her palloo slides down her shoulder. He opens the dori of her blouse. She was melting in his touch. Her saree was undraped soon. They both break the kiss in search of breath. He picks up her in bridal style and goes to bed. He lies her on the bed without breaking eye contact. She was ready to submit her. He leans to her and nuzzles near her nape. He places wet kisses from neck to her shoulder. And then he sees her birthmark. Her heart-shaped birth mark was his weakness. He bites at it. She winces in pain and moans passes through her mouth. Her sweet moan drives him crazier. He continues his torture. His hands unhook her blouse. Her hands were roaming through his bare chest and back. Both were high in desire. There was passion. There was love. There was the hunger for each other. Soon her all clothes were shattered on the floor. They were into each other. Their souls get united. The whole room was full of moans and screaming. They were finally one.