Tables turned

Next day when Sid woke up he finds his Sana in his arms. Her head was on his arm. Her left hand was around his waist. It was peace. He felt like their old days came back. He needed time to halt at that moment. He needed her to be in his arm for until the end of time. He was gazing her and automatically his lips pecked her cheeks. Sana snuggled within the sleep. He let his lips lingered there for more time. His lips were on her cheeks. At the same time, she opened her eyes. As soon he realized that what was he doing, her eyes were looking at him.

Sid: Sorry! I couldn't control. You were looking like a doll while sleeping. I am sorry.

Sana also sees the position, she was sleeping. She moves out in hesitation. Due to jerk, her left leg which was plastered gets hurt. She winces in the pain.

Sid: Hey Sweetheart! Be slow. Why are you panic? It's ok.

Sana: yeah! I am fine.

They start their morning routine. Sid had appointed the nurse for it. She came and help her to get fresh. Sid also gets fresh immediately after she was done. They were about to move towards the dining room when the maid comes to their room and informs that Sana's Mom has fallen unconscious. Sana gets panic after listening to it.

Sana: What happened to her? Why suddenly?

Maid: Madam is suffering from....

She was about to complete the sentence when Sid interrupts in between.

Sid: Sana, she has high BP. So maybe because of which it must have happened. You don't worry. I am here. So don't worry. I will handle everything. Maybe I need to take her to the hospital. You just take care of yourself. Cook has already made breakfast for you. The nurse is here she will give you everything needed. You don't come out. I will keep calling you. Keep your phone with you. Ok?

Sana nods her head.

Sana: You too take care. You are going out without eating anything. After everything settles, please eat something. Or else should I ask cook to pack your food?

Sid: Hey jaan! Don't worry about me. I will eat. I know I have to be fit. 

He instructs the nurse properly. He also instructs cook with her lunch preparation. After making sure of everything he goes to Kamini's room. His 6th sense was telling him that Kamini is alright. When he entered the room Kamini was lying on the floor. He checked her properly. She was unconscious. He put her on the bed and came out to call Parth. He talks to Parth and then calls an ambulance. After almost 15 minutes ambulance comes. Ambulance staff carries her to the ambulance. He also goes in an ambulance and gets seated near Kamini. He doesn't call Avi.

Here Avi had already got the call from maid telling him about Kamini's health. Avi was excited that his plan was working. He was ready to go to Sana. He tells Dr Batra to make necessary arrangements in the hospital. With a grin on his face, he leaves his home. He was almost reached near Sana's home when he got a call from Dr Batra.

Dr Batra: Avi, where are you?

Avi: What happened? Everything fine right?

Dr Batra: Avi, Sid has not reached at the hospital yet. I can't call him. Means how can I call? As per the plan, it is an emergency. And he should have called me. But he didn't call me. And he has not reached hospital too. I am hell worried now.

Avi: He must be stuck in traffic. Where else he will go? He must be panic hence he didn't call you. Just tell me Ms Kamini is unconscious in real right?

Dr Batra: Of course! I had asked her to take a tablet for that. The plan was perfect.

Avi: Wait for more 10-15 minutes then we will see what to do.

Dr Batra: Ok! Just keep me updating if something happens. You try calling him.

Avi: I can't call him. If I call him he will ask me to come to the hospital. And I don't want that. You just let me know if he reaches the hospital. And don't make any stupid mistake. Everything should be as per plan only.

Sid had already reached to the hospital where he should have reached. Yes, It was not Dr Batra's hospital. It was a golden chance for him to confirm if Kamini is suffering from a brain tumour or not. Parth and he planned this and executed well. He had carried her all reports too with him. When Dr handling emergency asks him about her medical history, he doesn't tell about a brain tumour. He fakes some drama and makes sure the hospital would carry out all diagnostic tests. He asks the doctor to do her whole-body CT scan.

Dr: Mr Sidharth, I don't think these many tests are needed.

Sid: No, doctor! I don't want to take any chance of her health. She is like my Mom. And her health is very important to me. You just don't worry about money.

Dr: As you say, Mr Sidharth. As per my opinion, it is not needed but still, I will do all the necessary tests.

Here, Avi reaches Sana's home. When he reaches home, he directly goes to Sana's room. He finds Sana sleeping. Also, the nurse was sitting beside her.

Avi: Is she fine?

Nurse: Yes Sir! She is absolutely fine. She has just taken medicines.

Avi: You can go out. I am here so I will take care of her.

Nurse: Sorry Sir! I have clear instructions from Mr Sidharth that I should not leave from here for a minute too.

Avi: You don't know me hence you are talking like this. I am a good friend of Sana. And you please mind your business and go out.

Nurse: I am extremely sorry sir! Sidharth sir has hired me. I have to follow his instructions. If you have any issue, please call Sidharth sir. I don't have any problem if instructs the same.

Avi gets annoyed. He was feeling frustrated. He comes out of the room. Dr Batra calls him.

Dr Batra: Avi, now this is something serious. Sid has not reached here yet. Do something. There is something fishy.

Avi: What are you talking? What's happening? How can I be so dumb?

Dr Batra: If Sid is planning something then we all are gone. Because of you, I took this risk. And now my whole reputation, my hardworking everything is at the stalk. Do something! I can't afford this.

Avi: Shut up you greedy man. I had not forced anybody for it. You both had your reasons to agree upon. Let it be. Keep the phone. I need to think something and act.