We need to talk

Sid and Sana were alone within the room. They both were lost in each other. There were so numerous feelings in their eyes. And the foremost prominent one was their boundless love. There was guilt in Sid's eyes. His eyes were arguing her to pardon him. She could feel his sentiments. But there were numerous things to be sorted and cleared. There was so much to talk about. After ages, they were together without any worries.

Sid: Didn't you miss me?

Sana (with teary eyes): Why would I miss you?

Sid: But I missed you every second Sana. You are involved in every space of my life.

Sana: That's why you needed space?

Sid:I am the foremost stupid man on the earth. How can I ask you indeed to remain away from me? You know I had prepared the speech to about my mistakes. There are so numerous things for which I seek pardoning from you. I took you granted my Jaan. But my jaan it was never intentional.

Sana: I know that Sid. You can never hurt me intentionally.

Sid: What I realized the most in these days? We hardly had a brief conversation in months. And it was never your fault. You tried many times to talk but I was so engrossed in my work that I didn't find it important.

Sana: I am happy that you realized we need to talk.

Sid: Today I am gonna listen to you the whole night.

Sana: Alright. Mr. Patiji! But you've got to require care of your wellbeing as well. I am 100% beyond any doubt that you just must have overlooked your meals in these 2 days. I know, you are hungry. We'll convert the complete night but before that, we are going to have dinner. pet me chuhe daud rahe hai.

They hugged each other very tightly once again. They both missed each other a lot.

After a while, they came out. All kids were enjoying it and very happy. Sid and Sana were so delighted to see it. Meher and Arnav came to there.

Meher: Finally you smiled sweetie. You are not just smiling but blushing too.

Arnav: Hey Dude! Do you know you have got the best wife? How dare you made her cry?

Sid: Indeed! I have got the best wife. I am sorry to hurt her but this was the last time. And hey bro you have got the best GF

Arnav: No doubt! She is the best GF.

Sana was feeling relaxed after so many months. She was among her own people. She was happy to see Sid and Arnav having such a wonderful conversation. She was very close to Arnav. Her favourite people were with her. 

Arnav: I think you both should plan your honeymoon.

Sana begun coughing after Arnav's statement. Sid took a look at Sana with a mischievous grin. Meher begun laughing.

Meher: Arnav, you are right. Workaholic Sid please take out some time and take our Sana to some romantic place. After marriage, you both have not gone anywhere.

Sana: You both are gone mad. Arnav and you! You are just 12 years old. You are a kid and not an adult. So thoda thand rakh. Thik hai? Bado se baat karane ki tamiz bhulata ja raha hai tu.

Sid: Oh Sana! What is wrong with that baby? Why are you yelling at him? He is right. We should plan our honeymoon. It's high time. 

Sana: oh really? How many days leave you have got from your own office?

Sid: How many days you want my jaan? My all-time is yours.

Sana was so amused to Sid like this. She had found his old Sid back who used to pamper her like a baby. With chatting and teasing session, they all have their dinner happily. Sid and Sana were sitting in their room. Sana had kept her head on his lap. Sid was caressing her hair. 

Sana: You know Sid, I never wanted a luxurious life. I had lived that life but I was never happy. My mumma gave me everything other than her time and love. I always craved for her attention. I never got this attention. But you gave me all those things I craved for. You filled my life with happiness. You gave me everything I needed. But when you challenged my mumma that you will give me all luxury that I had there, I got shocked. But then I knew, you were hurt with her words, her allegations. Hence I too helped you to achieve what you wanted. I had trust in you. I loved you and you loved me. Your dream was my dream too. But all the while I was failing to live my dream.

Sid was startled with her confession. She had so much in her mind. She never spoke to me about these things. She had her own dreams too? He was unaware about it?

There are many revelations ahead. Stay tuned guys........