You are mine

Ok guys! Today I am very happy seeing Sid and Sana live. These two munchkins are so so so cute. They both are happy. Whatever we experienced in bb13, they are same. Their relationship is blooming. They requested to stop fandom wars. I don't know if it would happen but I will pray for it. I am super happy today. Actually don't want to write any negative thing today. But let's see, how the story goes.

Bakwas khatam...Now read the story....Love you guys...

*******************************************************************************************

Sana was resting peacefully but Sid was scared and confused. His instincts were taking the correct way. He was damn beyond any doubt now that something big is going to happen. But he was incapable to unravel the puzzle. And this thing was bothering him a lot. He decides to show all her report to another specialist so that his doubts get clear.

It was a regular morning. Sid was stressed that what if she gets up and doesn't recognize him. These thoughts were haunting him. He didn't able to sleep calmly. He was eagerly waiting to Sana get up. Sana gets up and sees Sid looking her.

Sana: What happened husband? Why are you looking me like this? I am not at all horny right now so your gaze would not work.

Sid was happy that she recognized him. He was so scared. He takes her in his embrace. He holds her very tightly as if he would not let her leave for a minute too.

Sid: Thank you so much Jaan. 

Sana was confused and also sensed his unknown fear. She slowly comes out of his embrace and cups his face with her tiny hands.

Sana: What happened? You look worried.

Sid: Nothing. Aise hi thoda dar gaya tha.

Sana: Please clearly tell me. There is something you are hiding. I can sense it jaan. Please tell me.

Sid: Nothing. Trust me. Today I have to go out for some work. So, I am going to miss you for a day. I don't want to leave you alone but there is some important work to be done. I have to go. I am worried that even Ma is not home. 

Sana: That's it? Don't worry I will be fine. You go and finish your work.

Sid: You are not going to ask me for what work I am going.

Sana: No need. I know it must be important otherwise you would have never left me alone. I trust you more than myself.

Sid pecks her lips gently. He was falling for more for his munchkin. The way she understands him, nobody ever can. After making sure about her breakfast and medicines, he leaves the house.

As soon as he comes out of the gate, a man sees him going and calls Avi.

A man: Sir, he is going out alone.

Avi: Follow him, idiot. And I want update of each second.

"Sana must be alone at home. I can spend quality time with her as we used to do before. I should spend more time with her. Also, she can fell sick. I should be with her. I can't leave her alone." Avi thought

He gets ready and was about to leave when he gets a call.

A man: Sir, he is going in Mehara's hospital.

Avi gets the hint. And he immediately calls Dr Batra.

Avi: Dr something has happened for sure. Sidharth has gone to another hospital. Is there any chances by which he can trace it?

Dr Batra: Those reports are of my hospital. Nobody would doubt on those reports. So relax. Nothing is going to happen.

Avi gets relaxed after listening to it and he decides to go to Sana as early as possible. He drives a car like a jet and reaches Sana's house. He directly goes to her room as he knows she would be resting. Sana gets happy seeing him.

Sana: What a pleasant surprise! I was getting bored. Thank god you have come.

Avi: Get ready. We are going out.

Sana: But Sid has gone out for some work.

Avi: So can't you come along with me alone?

Sana: No, it's not like that. You know nowadays he is being extra protective to me.

Avi: I am your best friend Sana. I can never take his place in your life but I don't want to lose my place either. If you are not comfortable with then it's fine.

Sana: Are baba! Itana senti kyu ho raha hai? Ok, give me half an hour. I will get ready.

Sana tries to call Sid to inform but he doesn't answer the call. Sana gets ready and comes in the living room.

Avi: I didn't know, your half an hour is like one hour. You still take time to get ready.

Sana: Some habits should never change.

Avi: You look beautiful.

Sana: Thank you for compliment. Now let's move. Tell me where you are going to take me?

Avi: Surprise my baby girl.

Sana was about to get in the car when she sees Sid's car coming towards the gate. She gets happy and almost runs towards his car. Sid also sees her and stops the car on the side.

Sid: what are you doing you outside?

Sana was panting.

Sid: Why did you run? Your health is not perfectly fine? Don't you understand? Why you do this baby?

Sana: Uff! Mr Husband, I am fine. Thank god you come. I was trying your call. Why are you not receiving my call?

Sid: I was driving jaan. I didn't notice your call. The phone was on silent mode. But now you tell me what are you doing here?

Till now even Avi comes there. He was so pissed but still manages to maintain poker's face.

Sana: Are! Avi was taking me out for a change.

Sid takes her on his side by pulling her by her waist. She almost bumps on him. Sid was constantly looking into Avi's eyes to find something.

Sid: Hi Avi! Even God doesn't want you to take my Sana away from me.

Avi: I was not taking your wife away from you, Sid. I was going with my best friend.

Sid: And your best friend is my wife. And she is mine. Only mine.

Sana: What's happening guys? Can't you people behave normally with each other?

Avi: Your husband has a problem with me. I don't have any issue. Let it be baby girl, let's go with your husband now. I hope you don't have any issue, Sid?

Sid: Sana's happiness is my priority. I will come definitely. Why would I have a problem? Let's go.

Avi: By the way can I ask you that where have you been?

Sid: No, Avi. You can't ask me. When my wife didn't question me, how can you do that? I am just joking. One of my friend was in hospital so I visited him.

Avi: Oh! How is he now?

Sid: He is fine. Can we move?

Avi: Sure! Let's go.

"I know Sid, where you were. And I also know that you have got nothing. But I need to get to know, what happened that you went for second opinion" Avi thought.